Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html The above link provide the rank predictors which will give you an...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago

hello please go to following links to predict your rank for mains and advance exam respectively http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL one month ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash one year ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish one month ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!

Agrees that NIT Kuk is better then the other two.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Prefer CSE at NITs.
  img

Yes. I Do agree.
  img
My obc rank 25000 in mains which college will I get

Do not rush for government colleges, there are there are a lot of better private Universities which are much better than Govt colleges. Private Univerersities are providing better...

Rahul Dhiman 5 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks post if you have still some doubts

SAHIL 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off