ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
i got 128 in jee mains and board percentage is 96.4% belong to telangana board will i get seat in warangal nit or any other nits in south india under general cat

chances are low. but you should give a try in counselling. you may check your predicted rank at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 3 days ago

Chances are vey less as ur jee main score is not soo good, but dont loose hope as ur board percentage is good and must try for spot round in counselling approve if useful

ng29 3 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago
I am a class 11 student and I attend vidyamandir classes Anand Vihar. I have also opted for Non attending school. I am getting 180-200 in mock tests. How should i sharpen myself? How much...

concentration on board is necessary for getting good rank in jee main and securing government college so that preparation of advance will be good and tension free. just do modules of vmc...

ng29 4 months ago

You can even work harder and get good guidence and online coaching from clear-concepts

clearconcepts 4 months ago
i am getting 168 jee main and expecting 92% in CBSE boards will i get nit calicut state quota for mechanical

ur chances for nit are less, but cant be predicted very surely as counselling is like gambling and depends on luck bcoz one of my frnds last year got 160 in jee main and 93 in cbse...

ng29 16 days ago

Yeah i agree, its hard., but you must try anyway.

shubham sharda 15 days ago

its hard., but you must try anyway.all the best

sajid 3 days ago
WHICH OPTION IS BETTER BIOTECH FROM NIT WARANGAL OR MME FEROM NIT TRICXHY OR INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE FROM NIT HAMIRPUR

The chioces given by you can be sorted in order of placements , academics , internship offer & research potential So based on the previous two years records of all the elisted institues...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »