Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
i have got 66254 rank common rank list home state punjab how should now i prefer choices as i have to do today please suggest me general category

If you dont have any personal choice jst go for brachwise order as cs ec ee mech civil etc and collegewise as NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture in spa and nits?

Hi.. Kindly specify whether by the jee main paper 2, do you mean jee advance marks or jee mains marks. If these are your mains score, you can get architecture in old nits and branches like...
  img
Sakshi 7 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off