Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir what is spot round is it will happen in 2015 counselling

Spot round is last round of filling up the vacant seats in the institute. Yes It will happen. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

After all the rounds of counselling when the seats are allotted to the most deserving candidates, if there are some vacant seats in the institutions, then the spot round is conducted and...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??

You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

i got 67 marks or some around 70

akon rocker 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20