i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For sets A and B, let f : A to B and g : B to A be functions such that f(g(x)) = x for each x. For each statement below, write whether it is TRUE or FALSE. a) The function f must be...

Hii I have listed down the answers for the given question A) YES B) YES C) YES D) YES …........... . . . . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 2 months ago
Ques. The Sum of the integers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by 3 or 5 is (Give solution)

Hii look up the solution to get tyhe approach how to proceed Sum of all numbers 1 to 100: S = n[2a1 + (n - 1)d]/2 = 100[2(1) + (100 - 1)]/2 = 100(101)/2 = 5050 Sum of all numbers 3 to 99,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
The velocity of electron in ground state of hydrogen atom is

Hi, use Coulombic force between e and nucleus= centripetal force on electron...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

angular momentum mvr=nh/2π v=nh/2mπr={nh/2πm}* 1/(n 2 h 2 /2πmKe 2) =2.2*10 6 m/s where n = 1 K = 9 x 10 9 Nm2/c2 m = 9.1 x 10-31kg e = 1.6 x 10-19c, r = 5.29 x 10-11m
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

This is the list of top Civil Engineering Colleges in India. 1Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) 2Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) 3Indian Institute of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Hello Sir, I have given jee main this year and i got 78,445 rank in mains.I belong to sc category and my state of eligibility is haryana. So far as per previous years cutoff, i am getting...

Hi, NSIT hold a slight advantage over IIIT Allahadbad. The course you are getting is also good. In terms of placements, MSIT holds a big advantage as it is situated in New Delhi. So NSIT is...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »