ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equations of the circles whose centers lie on the line 4x + 3y = 2 and which touch the lines x + y + 4 = 0 and 7x - y + 4 = 0 There are 2 solutions to this question...

4x + 3y =2 y= (2-4x)/3 Centre will be of the form ( a, (2-4a)/3 ) Find the distance of this point from 2 lines given and equate as both the lines are touching, distance will be radius. Get...
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 2 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini one month ago

I dont know.

Ashwini one month ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra one month ago
124 in JEE Mains, 94.6% in CBSE Boards. gen Category. Can I get IT in NIT, Jalandhar under homestate quota??

The chances of getting NIT are low you can try for other viable options which are available to you, you can get a good state engineering college.
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

View all Questions »