DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i got 16 rank. i choose cs in iitb. did i make right decision?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got 16 th rank...................... very good..................  the placement in iitb in cs(not mentioned in all strem) is very good.........  many big comppanies like AMAZON, MICROSOFT  recruits student from there and offer a very good salary..........................

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 one month ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE 2 years ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details