Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,

How are the placements of B arch at iitroorkee.I mean which are the recruiting companies and what is the pay package like.Should i go for b arch roorkee or bits pilani chemical --i'll do an Mba after the graduation.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi

b arch at iit roorkee is the best among any other college in India n its placements r also quite impressive so u needn't hav to worry about dat

Also dis is any time better dan chem at bits pilani as b arch hav a very bright future ahead as d required no. of well-trained professionals r quite lesser  dan demand ,n if u r getting its degree from roorkee is bonus for u in dis field...

recruiting companies differ as dey hire according to der needs , comp like dlf which is one of biggest name in dis field in India also hires students from roorkee.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana

Its difficult to get in NITW
  img
Avinash one year ago

NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...

Hiii i qualified jee main 2016 but coukd not qualify advanceNext year can i derectly give onky advance oaoer due to qualification of jee this year or I have to re qualify the jee main

no no abhishek, sorry but next year to appear in jee advance exam 2017 you have to again crack jee mains 2017 exam. after passing jee mains 2017 only and only then you are eligible for...

SAHIL 21 hours ago
Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?

The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)

Neeti 11 months ago

Check the site iiaeit.org , you’ll get everything there :)

Neeti 11 months ago

Where will it be conducted

VINEETH N 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details