ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
i cleared the preparatory course cutoff but in result its not showing.. so how i get the preparatory course score card? i am an sc candidate.

You have to contact that particular IITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details, there are many universities which provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 12 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details

sajid 8 days ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 7 days ago
Please help me to choose best coaching institutes for iit jee preparation.

Hi There are many coaching istitutes for JEE in almost every city, u tell me the place where u belong so that i can inform u about the institutes near to ur place. If you u want to...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
which is the best option? civil at calicut or ece at surat for air 8696

img
Ashish Gupta 9 months ago

Hi Amruta It totally depend on your choice of stream you want to pursue. Ranking and reputation wise NIT Calicut is way ahead of NIT Surat. Placement wise ECE would give you good...

Amit Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »