DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 11 days ago
in

I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 3 months ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 3 months ago

i think u should go for VIT

vb 26 days ago
Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as...

You will contacted by today.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount...

Drake 3 months ago

oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question .

Drake 3 months ago
View all Questions »