as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
why is 0/0 a indeterminant number

the value of 0/0 is indeterminate because we cannot determine its value. as x=0/0 ==> 0.x =0 which is true for all x values. so, no particular value can be given to it. also people say...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak one month ago
Sir.I am getting 183 marks in jee advanced 2014 and 95% in cbse. what rank should i expect?

Your expected rank in JEE Advance with 183 marks is near 3500. It is a good rank which will fetch you any branch in new IITs and less preferred branches in old IITs. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago

your expected rank is 3400-3700.You can get the branch of your choice at any of the new IITs or textile technology at IIT Delhi.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
sir, how is CSE at NIT-SIKKIM??

It is well konown fact that almost all NITs are having good infrastructure,facilities but however placements depends strongly on the location in which it is situated.But CSE is a top branch...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »