ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi I have scored 98 in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in NIOS board exam. What will be my rank this year, and what was the rank last year for same mark, Thanks

Cutoff for jee mains is 105. So 98 will not help.. You can give any other exams like Bitsat, etc Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

If you are from GEN cat, you would be around 250000. Last year it was 330000 for the same score.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Are there pure science courses in iit and bits

I can tell about iits. pure science subjects like mathematics ,physics and chemistry , for them you would get B.SC. DEGREE IN MATH, PHY AND CHEM . PLEASE DO UPVOTE my answer if u like .

Yadvendra singh one month ago
I have applied for both the papers i.e paper1 b.arch and paper2 b.tech...due to some problem now i wanted to write only b.tech paper?? is it possible leave b.arch paper??

Yes You can leave one paaper and give the second. But you will only then be able to get engineering admission without B.arch option. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

thak you so much

Teja Sree 2 months ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 7 months ago
View all Questions »