as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 5 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 2 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 2 months ago
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?

Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World Cups...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
View all Questions »