ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 5 days ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 7 days ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 7 months ago
could u pls advice a refernce book for chemistry class11 which can help both boarsds & IITs

You should opt GRB Batla and sons publications by O P Tandon.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

U can also refer to book by PRADEEP publications for board + IIT Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 4 days ago

ncert is best for boards for competition organic – himanshu pandey and sn sanyal physical – RC mukherjee inorganic- OP TANDON grb

ng29 5 days ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hi my sc cat rank in 72 please guide me which branch to select

You can easily get cse at good IITs,so good with cse at iits like delhi, bombay, kanput, karagpur etc. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

I am confused between Electical and Computer Science which one to choose first

Karan 10 months ago

CSE is good.

B SANJITH 10 months ago
View all Questions »