as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

3 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2 nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category...

As per your rank and last year statistics you have less chances of getting CSE in NITW, but you may get CSE in NIT trichy that too may be in spot round (closing rank 27087). But its not safe...
  img
Ramreddy 6 days ago
which are the most scoring topics , which one must study? what to study one day before examination ?

The topic-wise division of the questions asked in JEE Main-2013 is tabulated below: S. No. Topic Number of questions asked in JEE Main 2013 1. Coordinate Geometry 7 2. Limits, Continuity and...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
The net charge in a current carrying wire is zero.Then why does a magnetic field exerts a force on it

The force is due to current not due to charge, current is flow of charges, which is not zero, so whenver current is present the magnetic force will be present.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
View all Questions »