as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 15 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 15 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 5 years ago
if i ranked above 4000 which iit i can get on basic of OBC tamilnadu

If your rank in JEE Adavanced 2014 would be between 4000 and 5000 based on main merit list. Then you can probably get chemical, industrial production and civil at IIT Delhi. Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

You may get branches like engineering physics ,chemical ,and mca at good iits.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Thank you very much

S. Dinakaran 4 months ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »