DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

as last yer jee paper was set by IIT-Chennai and the MATHS SECTION WAS RELATIVELY TOUGHER THAN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ALSO THEY INCLUDED SOME QUESTIONS WHICH WERE OUT OF JEE SYLLABUS AND COULD ONLY BY CRACKED BY COCHED STUDENTS!!!
BUT THIS YEAR THE PAER WILL BE SET BY IIT-Kanpur*** WHAT IS UR OPINION REGARDING THE PAPER THIS YER FOR JEE-2011
WHICH SECTION WOULD BE MORE TOUGHER & WILL THEY ALSO INTRODUCE SUCH OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???????
PLESE REPLY.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear harender,

IITK sets physics paper to be very tough and generally mix various concepts in a single question.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

WHAT ABOUT OLYMPIAD LEVEL QUESTIONS???

4 years ago

Yup this time it may be possible that the physics paper come tough but cant say. But that should not bother your preparations ..right?  :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan one month ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.

You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
  img
Avinash one month ago

For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
  img
Avinash one month ago

I don’t agree with Mr. Avinash on this note as i think that it is apparently very tough to get into an NIT with the above mentioned score, may be due to category some kind of ralaxation may ...

How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??

IIT are generally a good choice rather the best choice, the cut off list of the IIt may be checked by visiting the official website...if it works there, well and good, otherwise there is no ...

Soneel Verma 3 months ago

The score may be around 300

Mantavya 4 months ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 8 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift