Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

my son got 150 to 200 marks in his weekend iit exam in sri chaithanya college.any chance to get iit rank

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

hai,

every question has solution,when your son try to hard work some what better,

then he was got a rank in iit exam.

please send the information to the caoching center.

don't feel about it,your son conformly got rank in iit  exam.

5 years ago

Dear,

There are very good chances that your son get a good rank in IIT and ask him to study with more commitment and hardwork...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
Dear Sir I was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

Yes you can sit for JEE. I believe you are an NRI, and as you are in CBSE you are definitely elegible to sit in JEE. There are provisons for both residential as well as non-residential NRI...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia yesterday

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 19 hours ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
institute of infrastructure research and management …....it was established in 2012…..their placement record aint available anywhere(atleast i cnt find it ) can u plz tell how is its...

You cant change the choices, dont worry definitely there would be upgradation your branch in further rounds of counselling
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Be vigilant to make sure whether there is quality education and better placement graph at a certain inst, because it is a matter of your upcoming future, and secondly let me tell you if you ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
what rank is to get a mechanical branch in iit madras?

850-

Naveen Kumar Karra 2 months ago

IF YOU GOT BELOW 1000 RANK IN JEE-MAIN EXAM, YOU WILL GET MECHANICAL BRANCH IN IIT MADRAS.ALL THE BEST TO GET PLACE IN IIT MADRAS.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
which colleges hasgot the best placements in india other than iits

Dear Student, Other then IITs, NITs , IIITs and other private univerties like, BITS, VIT, IIST, NSEIT, DTU and many more have very good placements. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Needless to say IIT holds the top position, while other than that the colleges that holds strong positions in terms of placement would be NIT, DTU ,UPES Dehradoon, RV college of engineering ...

Natasha Roy one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off