Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

my son got 150 to 200 marks in his weekend iit exam in sri chaithanya college.any chance to get iit rank

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

hai,

every question has solution,when your son try to hard work some what better,

then he was got a rank in iit exam.

please send the information to the caoching center.

don't feel about it,your son conformly got rank in iit  exam.

5 years ago

Dear,

There are very good chances that your son get a good rank in IIT and ask him to study with more commitment and hardwork...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
WHICH BOOK IS THE BEST FOR JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCE TO SCORE 200 ,ARKS PLZZZ TELL MEEE

@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.

Saloni Sharma 22 days ago
36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel one month ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.

Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...

@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................

Mudit 25 days ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off