ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

my son got 150 to 200 marks in his weekend iit exam in sri chaithanya college.any chance to get iit rank

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

hai,

every question has solution,when your son try to hard work some what better,

then he was got a rank in iit exam.

please send the information to the caoching center.

don't feel about it,your son conformly got rank in iit  exam.

4 years ago

Dear,

There are very good chances that your son get a good rank in IIT and ask him to study with more commitment and hardwork...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra 29 days ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai yesterday

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 22 hours ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK yesterday
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
sir, i have got AIR 1500 in jee advanced,Out of aeropspace or civil branch in IIT-Bombay which is better..? moreover if i want to go for MBA later on what shall be best suited for me?

aeropspace it would be a much finer field for this time and the future shobahm can u porvide me tour contact number i want to talk about your rank

grenade 13 days ago

thanks for your help....grenade

Shubham gupta 13 days ago
sir, i want to ask that how i must prepare for jee mains to get a good college.......also suggest me some books.......

Hi.. First I would like to know whether you are i class 11 or 12. If you are in class 12, you should start preparing very sincerely. You need to cover up all the important topics in one...
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

Hi.. I hope the guidance mentioned above may be useful to you.. Do well.. Regards
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

then in the next 2 mnths complete full ncert EXEMPLAR then again go for NCERT and practice atleast 20 to 25 mock test with time ie 3hours continuous just like real exam then you will get to ...

Prajwal Kavad 17 days ago
i have secured 94.4 % in 12 th board and my jee main marks is 66..can i get any govt college for btech program?????

Hi DO you have any category reservation ; if not then with a heavy heart I must say that your rank won’t help you in getting a decent college.
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

There is only one chance if you come under sc/st category.If not then try to get in top privite universities like BITS, Pilani,lovely professional university,cbit. which provide you...

tiny 13 days ago

if you belong to sc/st category then you have chances but if not you should try in top private universities like bits,lovely professional university, srm university

sajid 13 days ago
View all Questions »