Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

in which year this ->70% weitage for class 12 and aptitude test will be implemented for IIT-JEE

PLESE REPLY SSOOOON... 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear harendar,

The discussion about this topic is still going on and anything is not confirmed yet.Right now ,for this year the pattern is  decided ,same as the last year pattern.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

5 years ago

I also know about this yr BUT WAHT ABOUT NEXT YEAR WILL THEY IMPLEMENT IT NEXT YEAR????

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL 12 days ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH 11 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 3 months ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now

Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
is one year preparation enough to get a medical seat?

@ abhishek that depends upon your intrest and modes of preparation .. getting a seat in medical is not so easy , but if u have read ncert throughly and also practiced the mock test paper ,...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

Hi, depends on how you studied your two years. but if your given the right coaching and concepts you can do it. Also, you must sweat blood to get there.. Thank u, BEST OF LUCK JEHOYESJIRA

Beenu Mathew 6 days ago
How much part of class 11 comes in Aipmt for Biology , Chemistry. And Physics? ​

@ ABHINAB THE WHOLE syllabus of 11 th will come in the aipmt paper , cbse will ensure that from every chapter the ques will be asked , and if u are comparing the aipmt paper from 11 th and...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

60% part is from class 11 syllabus and 40% part comes from class 12 syllabus. best of luck for aipmt preperations regards sahil

SAHIL 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off