DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

tell me how much should i study. for cracking jee 2011 . i also syudy fe

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Prathamesh,

To crack IITJEE one needs to have a strong conceptual knowledge in each of the three subjects,as there will be individual cutoff for each subject.you need study right from the basics,understand each and every topic clearly,get a firm conceptual kowledge,solve prolems,do variety of problems and get familiar with problem  solving techiniques.Try solving the problems in less time,this you will gain after solving mumerous problems.Anyone one crack JEE,have this confidence.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

4 years ago

I think 6 - 7 hours are enough is you study carefully.

Always remember Quality > Quantity.

4 years ago

There is nothing like how much you should study. You must try to focus on doing your concepts well

Only then its possible to crack jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
is kNIT sultanpur a good college for electrical branch.

Yes its a goverment college.. Electrical branch is quiet good , but in terms of placement, core company used to visist very rarely..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut which is my best option? please respond fast

Both are good options, either choose your interest or NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago
View all Questions »