• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

tell me how much should i study. for cracking jee 2011 . i also syudy fe

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Prathamesh,

To crack IITJEE one needs to have a strong conceptual knowledge in each of the three subjects,as there will be individual cutoff for each subject.you need study right from the basics,understand each and every topic clearly,get a firm conceptual kowledge,solve prolems,do variety of problems and get familiar with problem  solving techiniques.Try solving the problems in less time,this you will gain after solving mumerous problems.Anyone one crack JEE,have this confidence.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

5 years ago

I think 6 - 7 hours are enough is you study carefully.

Always remember Quality > Quantity.

5 years ago

There is nothing like how much you should study. You must try to focus on doing your concepts well

Only then its possible to crack jee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 10 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 10 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 10 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...

No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
how will i deal with neet 2 in just 1 month ..i am just passed my 12 th

@ bharat i donot think u will face any problem in neet 2 if u studies class 12 properly and at least remembered class 11 by 40- 50 percent , in this 1 month what u can do is pick out 4-5...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get through...now i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...

Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off