• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

tell me how much should i study. for cracking jee 2011 . i also syudy fe

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Prathamesh,

To crack IITJEE one needs to have a strong conceptual knowledge in each of the three subjects,as there will be individual cutoff for each subject.you need study right from the basics,understand each and every topic clearly,get a firm conceptual kowledge,solve prolems,do variety of problems and get familiar with problem  solving techiniques.Try solving the problems in less time,this you will gain after solving mumerous problems.Anyone one crack JEE,have this confidence.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

5 years ago

I think 6 - 7 hours are enough is you study carefully.

Always remember Quality > Quantity.

5 years ago

There is nothing like how much you should study. You must try to focus on doing your concepts well

Only then its possible to crack jee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 7 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
Respected sir/madam, i am weak in time management which is very important in life and studies too. Please can you help me with this?

hi prathushait is very good of you as you shared and found your problem. time management is most difficult thing in this world and is also the easiest thing in world.make your hi prathusha...

SAHIL 14 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html

SAHIL 14 days ago
which is the best objective book for physics?

i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma

sk tafique 8 months ago

best objective book for physics hc varma

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off