tell me how much should i study. for cracking jee 2011 . i also syudy fe

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Prathamesh,

To crack IITJEE one needs to have a strong conceptual knowledge in each of the three subjects,as there will be individual cutoff for each subject.you need study right from the basics,understand each and every topic clearly,get a firm conceptual kowledge,solve prolems,do variety of problems and get familiar with problem  solving techiniques.Try solving the problems in less time,this you will gain after solving mumerous problems.Anyone one crack JEE,have this confidence.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

4 years ago

I think 6 - 7 hours are enough is you study carefully.

Always remember Quality > Quantity.

4 years ago

There is nothing like how much you should study. You must try to focus on doing your concepts well

Only then its possible to crack jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari one month ago
SIR , what may be the estimated avg salary pkg for a fresher of nit warangal civil engineer?

The salary package is depend on the academics and the other thing to get the good salary is to have descent CGPA .civil engineering is the best branch in the nit warangal and its the best...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Sir, I have heard that the IIT JEE has merged the JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED into a single examination for joint counselling. So for instance if I get placement in IIT but not into my desired...

JEE Main 2015 Paper Pattern JEE Main 2015 exam will comprise of two patterns – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper I –Physics Chemistry and Mathematics. This paper is conducted in both...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 days ago
I have got 38106 category AIR. and 1474 category state rank. I have opted for ECE in NITK surathkal in my state only. Will i get nit surathkal? which of my two ranks will be considered?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »