ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what book should i follow for mathsn how many hrs a day shud i study???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You can follow R D Sharma or R S Agarwal to start with for your school exams.

If you want to take on difficult maths for IIT, then you can use M L khanna or you can also purchase Vidya Mandir correspondence course.

It will be good if you complete books for both school and IIT.

You will have to study for at least 5 hrs a day to get good command in maths. But u can do it on alternate day basis rather than doing it daily because u have other subjects too to study. Practice questions by hand is must. Just reading methods to solve the questions is not enough. 

Please feel free to ask as many questions you have.

Puneet

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
I have got 249 marks in BITS exam can I get admission in Gao or Hydrabad institute

To my mind if you are unable to make it at Goa or Hyderabad Institutions thaen you may try visiting some other reputed engg based institutions,I can guide you to try at ther following;...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

very rare chances.................... but hope for the best all the best

sajid 13 days ago

Only In B.sc

falak 29 days ago
sir i got 83.4% in class xii boards with p-85 c-79 m-69 and comp-89. i want to do btech in computer science can u pl suggest the list of colleges colleges where jee ranks are not considered ...

To represent the list, it is very typical... I am giving you some short of data, where JEE Rank is being considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You had achieved a good percentage of 83.4% so that many universities in India provide you greate oppurtunities like good scholarships,excellent placement,enhancement in communication...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

you can check options like lovely professional university srm chennai

sajid 14 days ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »