Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what book should i follow for mathsn how many hrs a day shud i study???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You can follow R D Sharma or R S Agarwal to start with for your school exams.

If you want to take on difficult maths for IIT, then you can use M L khanna or you can also purchase Vidya Mandir correspondence course.

It will be good if you complete books for both school and IIT.

You will have to study for at least 5 hrs a day to get good command in maths. But u can do it on alternate day basis rather than doing it daily because u have other subjects too to study. Practice questions by hand is must. Just reading methods to solve the questions is not enough. 

Please feel free to ask as many questions you have.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 4 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 4 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level
S L Loney is quite good for Co-ord geom, for Algebra you may prefer Hall and Knight and for Calculus you may prefer Arihant and for practicing questions go for Tata...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read
Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
can u tell me how is the for iit aspirants ?
it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
Komal 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details