Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what book should i follow for mathsn how many hrs a day shud i study???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You can follow R D Sharma or R S Agarwal to start with for your school exams.

If you want to take on difficult maths for IIT, then you can use M L khanna or you can also purchase Vidya Mandir correspondence course.

It will be good if you complete books for both school and IIT.

You will have to study for at least 5 hrs a day to get good command in maths. But u can do it on alternate day basis rather than doing it daily because u have other subjects too to study. Practice questions by hand is must. Just reading methods to solve the questions is not enough. 

Please feel free to ask as many questions you have.

Puneet

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
when will be the kvpy eligibility criteria checked?? is it before i writre exam or is it after getting selected in kvpy???

@ manoj these will be checcked at the time of declaration of result and verifying your details for 2 nd level exam . believe me , i have 1 example of student who did filled the form with...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

Dear Student, eligibility can be checked before the test as well, after you qualify the test you may have to follow the counseling schedule and accordingly get a seat in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

HI MANOJ IT IS CHECKE DURING WHEN YOU FILL THE FORM FOR THE EXAM AND IF YOU FILL THE FORM WITH WRONG DETAILS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ADMIT CARD THANKS

SAHIL 4 days ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?

Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...

It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
  img
Ankit one month ago

What is your rank?
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20