Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi.. i wanted to ask whether papers set by iit-kanpur are quite difficult??? What are the usual cut-offs when the papers are set by iit-kanpur??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear prathmesh,

Yes the papers set by IITK are quite difficult and conceptual based so you should get your concepts crystal clear.Generally they set physics paper to be quite tough..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

YEAH U HEARD RIGHT.IIK IS SETTING THE QUESTION PAPER DIS TYM AND MOST OF DEM R BASED ON D CONCEPTS.SO UR CONCEPTS SHOULD BE PERFECT.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 19 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
do many people who opt for long term get into very good iits? also please let me know the percentage of students (repeaters) who join iits every year

@ srestha No, there is nothing like that . the entering to iit depends upon the hardwork that u put in the two year , in 11 th and 12 th . the people are taking drop due to the following...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

Dear Student, its not true that many people opt for long term courses at IITs, actually a limited number of aspirants only do that, and to best of my knowledge there is no such a need to...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for B.tech M.tech dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...

Sanjeev Anand 2 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off