DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi.. i wanted to ask whether papers set by iit-kanpur are quite difficult??? What are the usual cut-offs when the papers are set by iit-kanpur??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear prathmesh,

Yes the papers set by IITK are quite difficult and conceptual based so you should get your concepts crystal clear.Generally they set physics paper to be quite tough..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

YEAH U HEARD RIGHT.IIK IS SETTING THE QUESTION PAPER DIS TYM AND MOST OF DEM R BASED ON D CONCEPTS.SO UR CONCEPTS SHOULD BE PERFECT.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 28 days ago
i am determined to take a drop this year for jee advanced 2016 , i had given the 12 board exam in 2015 in isc board , and given the jee mains and jee advanced . i was not allotted any seat...

Yes you can give jee advaced for maximum of two times in continues.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir my weakness is physics and chemistry .how should i prepare so that i can score at least 200 in both subjects in the upcoming aipmt reexam

Start giving the special attention of these subjects. Try to solve questions from the basic level.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago
View all Questions »