ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

as it is september ,pl.z tell me which chapters should be emphazized more as only 180 days left for board and competetion and my 50% learning portion is left in each subject. so how should i stratezise to score high

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear upasana,

I would personally suggest not to skip any chapter as it ruins the confidence.But yes you can stress more on some chapters.These include:

Maths: Algebra,Calculas,Coordinate geometry

Physics: Optics,Mechanics,electrostatics

Chemistry: Physical and organic

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 10 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 10 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 10 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 8 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
i got 50 marks in jee main 2015 im in c category my board percentage is 80.2% by these marks can i get a admission in nit calicut

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of NITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

To get into an NIT one needs to take and clear JEE advance...and you need to visit the official website of NIT Calicut and then you will get a clear picture....I suggest you to visit some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

u should check out the opening and the closing rank with your board percentage this would definitely help u out

rahul 6 days ago
i got 112 in jee mains and 95.65% in cbse boards. what is my expected rank, and which colleges can i get admission in? i am from general category and am interested in biotechnology.

You are strictly at the boarder range of general cutoff. For the Biotech final cutoff (including extra spot round) would be 40000 to 60000 range.You got minimum chaces of getting as you may...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

As you have secured 112 in jee its too difficult to get into IIT’S and NITS.As you secured good percentage in cbse there are many privite universities which will offer Biotechnology and...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that...

Frank Defeo one month ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad one month ago
what is the difference between jee and aieee

its just names of exam for entrance in nits and iiits previously it was called as AIEEE now it is named as JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCE is for admission in IITs approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

JEE (WHICH IS NOW CALLED JEE ADVANCED) IS FOR ADMISSIONS IN IITS,,,,,AIEEE (WHICH IS NOW CALLED JEE MAINS ) IS FOR ADMISSIONS IN NIT & IIIT

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago

Now the teminology is changed. Now jee main is for admission in NITs and Jee advanced is for admission in iits.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »