FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is there any website to clear doubts of mathmatics

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear rishabh,

Who else can clear your doubts better than IITians themselves...You can ask your doubts online thru askIITians and you can have only discussion with IITians also..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

WE ARE ALL HERE TO HEIL.POST UR QUESTION HERE.AND WE WILL GIVE OUR FULL TRY TO SOLVE IT.

4 years ago

Hi rishabh,

You may post your quarries in the forum post column of the web sites dealing with AIEEE. Also for clearing the doubts through one to one online guidance check this: 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 10 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 9 days ago
Which one will be a better option chosing iit bombay with mech. or roorke( or karagpur ) with cs.??

It depends on which you are more into. CS got huge placements everywhere. No doubt about. All the three got good infrasturcture but when in comparision IITB has top placement whether it is...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
sir i am getting 151 marks in jee advance 2015 can i get any iit or can i get rajiev gandhi or iiser??

You may get qualify as you are in the boarder range. Dont loose hope. All the best.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
View all Questions »