sir, my Roll No.  1074151 and application no. A11023075 How much marks I scored?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry to say that You have NOT Qualified in JEE-2010.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 days ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 days ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 9 days ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K yesterday

-Kp/r 3

Shivam yesterday
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 5 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 5 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 5 months ago
How much percent do we need to score in fiitjee aits to get a rank in top 1000??

Listen fiitjee aits is not the perfect thing for iit. Sometimes aits is easy and sometimes its difficult. Aits gives you a view of your current preparation. If you are able to solve 70%or...

Shrey 7 months ago

80-90%in fiitjee AITS?? Are you sure?

NANDA 8 months ago

80-90% solve previous years iit papers.

Shrey 8 months ago
Q . NO . 1 ( 25 ) ½ x ( 32 ) 2/5 divide ( 27 ) 2/3 x ( 16 ) 1/4

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given = =( (5 2 ) 1/2 (2 5 ) 2/5 )/(3 3 ) 2/3 (2 4 ) 1/4 =(5*4)/(9*2) =20/18 =10/9
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 29 days ago
View all Questions »