ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir, my Roll No.  1074151 and application no. A11023075 How much marks I scored?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry to say that You have NOT Qualified in JEE-2010.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 21 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 21 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash yesterday

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 hours ago
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i got 67 in jee main and expecting 85% in cbse board exams.....category-sc askiitians rank predictor is showing my predicted AIR- 57886 is this rank more or less correctly predicted? if not ...

i check it at another site and get your rank b/w 41000-53000 .approve if useful

ankit goyal 2 months ago

resonance’s rank predictor is not crrct.the ranks they r showing r the ranks without board marks.i dont thnk 41000-53000 ranks has been shown by resonance coz there predicted rank is in...

Arijit Saha one month ago

rank u see is for general category .i send u a link, pl check it.[ resonance.ac.in/jee-main-answer-key-solutions/jee-main-2015-rank-predictor.php] . u get your rank via yor mail. approve if ...

ankit goyal one month ago
hello. which phycics competative book I choose for alpmt?

Hi, The best book that you can choose for Physics is HC Verma volume 1 & 2. That will be more than sufficient. Alternatively you can take Arihants, or any other publicatrion...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

PLease refer http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Arihant objective series by Dc pandey would be best in my openion. it has previous years ques of AIPMT also.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
View all Questions »