Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if the algebriac sum of distances of points(2,1);(3,2) and (-4,7) from the line y =mx+c is zero;then this line will pass through a fixed point .find the co-ordinate of the fixed point

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

let that line be  ax+ by + c= 0 

then acc to question  ( 2a + b + c ) + ( 3a+2b+c)+(-4a+7b+c) /√a²+b²+c²  = 0  by putting the values in the eq 

on solving it we get  a +10b +3c=0  or, c= -a/3 - 10b/3

so the eq becomes  ax +by -a/3-10b/3 = 0   or   a(3x - 1 ) + b (3y-10) = 0 

so the intersection point of the lines   3x-1=0  and   3y-10=0  is the given point

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
  img

You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
hi … My son wants to write KVPY exam for 2015. He is in 12 th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Does he need to study biology too for KVPY. Thanks

In the eligibility section of KVPY official website it is mentioned as bothMATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology).
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

For complete syllabus and other details regarding the KVPY, Please refer to our website or to the official website of KVPY. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off