Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

if the algebriac sum of distances of points(2,1);(3,2) and (-4,7) from the line y =mx+c is zero;then this line will pass through a fixed point .find the co-ordinate of the fixed point

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

let that line be  ax+ by + c= 0 

then acc to question  ( 2a + b + c ) + ( 3a+2b+c)+(-4a+7b+c) /√a²+b²+c²  = 0  by putting the values in the eq 

on solving it we get  a +10b +3c=0  or, c= -a/3 - 10b/3

so the eq becomes  ax +by -a/3-10b/3 = 0   or   a(3x - 1 ) + b (3y-10) = 0 

so the intersection point of the lines   3x-1=0  and   3y-10=0  is the given point

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 26 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
is every branch good in the IIT colleges established in 2008+

Every branch got its own importance. In india computer science prevails so it has got hude demand so as placements and some other branches based on research oriented got huge demand in some...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

courses are good but the placements are still not upto the level in some branches.
  img
how many times a student give aipmt medical exam

There age limit for aipmt. Therefore I will suggest you to refer our website to see the complete information regarding the AIPMT exam. Thanks.
  img
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20