Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

if the algebriac sum of distances of points(2,1);(3,2) and (-4,7) from the line y =mx+c is zero;then this line will pass through a fixed point .find the co-ordinate of the fixed point

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

let that line be  ax+ by + c= 0 

then acc to question  ( 2a + b + c ) + ( 3a+2b+c)+(-4a+7b+c) /√a²+b²+c²  = 0  by putting the values in the eq 

on solving it we get  a +10b +3c=0  or, c= -a/3 - 10b/3

so the eq becomes  ax +by -a/3-10b/3 = 0   or   a(3x - 1 ) + b (3y-10) = 0 

so the intersection point of the lines   3x-1=0  and   3y-10=0  is the given point

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 4 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 4 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
till which month , should the syllabus of all the school subjects be completed for class 12 boards so that their is enough time for revision and paper solving
atleast before december,and january for revision and feb for paper solving
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
maybe 30-35 % is enough,or some 6-7 chapters in physics and chemistry, 5-6 in maths (better to start calculus now itself) solve all ncert problems,also solve ncert exemplar if possible, plz ...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
thanks and how about november how much course should be completed till end of july
Dhairya Agarwal 4 months ago
i got 94% in !0th should i go for cet or iit??
Go for IIT dude,it will cover cet too.Be confident..!!
Charchit Tailong 3 months ago
Well depends on your preferences. That is a very good percentage and if you work hard you could clear both :)
Neeti 3 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??
Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details