ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if the algebriac sum of distances of points(2,1);(3,2) and (-4,7) from the line y =mx+c is zero;then this line will pass through a fixed point .find the co-ordinate of the fixed point

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

let that line be  ax+ by + c= 0 

then acc to question  ( 2a + b + c ) + ( 3a+2b+c)+(-4a+7b+c) /√a²+b²+c²  = 0  by putting the values in the eq 

on solving it we get  a +10b +3c=0  or, c= -a/3 - 10b/3

so the eq becomes  ax +by -a/3-10b/3 = 0   or   a(3x - 1 ) + b (3y-10) = 0 

so the intersection point of the lines   3x-1=0  and   3y-10=0  is the given point

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 17 days ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav one month ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
i study around 13 to 17 hours a day still when the exam comes i M NOT ble to solve question i dont get the idea i feel so depressed after studying this uch hard and still not able to succeed...

Dear Student, There are only factors for success 1) Accuracy 2) Speed I guess you are laaging in one of the two factors. Pls focus on improving that Thanks.
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

thanks for letting me nishant bhaiya

srinivas 9 days ago
i m getting 130 in mains and expecting 90% in cbse board …..which nit may i get and i belong to obc quota....

last year cut off for obc was 74 and this year it is expected to be more than that of course u will get a nit but cant say accurately bcoz cut off has not declared so just wait till 27 april...

ng29 2 days ago
View all Questions »