ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

This year the paper for IIT JEE is being set by Kanpur IIT. What is the past track record of papers set by  IIT kanpur in respect of difficulty level of questions & also in subjects 

S Jaiswal

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mishita,

IITKanpur is very popular in making the Physics paper as very very tough.It asks very conceptual questions which makes a student think....Get your concepts crystal clear before the exam...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
my score is 123 with obc quota and expected % 90+ ..i want comp. science in a gud college ..is there any chance??

look at home nits and iiit allhabad

Sagnik Bhowmick 8 days ago

not sure about comp science

Sagnik Bhowmick 8 days ago

mention ur state

Sagnik Bhowmick 9 days ago
how r d questions in BITSAT DIFFICULTY wise more like jee main or tougher and r d past year question paper really reliable

bitsat is quite easy exam as compared to that of jee main the most important thing is that lot of sppeeed anddd aaccuracy is required to get a good score in bitsat,patience also as it is...

ng29 21 days ago

level of questions is not so high as compared to this year jee main especially phusics but there will be some questions that are kept with intention to puzzzle the candidate so leave such...

ng29 21 days ago

BITSAT is a bit easier exam &the past year papers are reliable

Vineeth Kumar 21 days ago
View all Questions »