Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

sir i got 79% marks in hs nd got 74% of marks in pcm....... will im able to sit for iitjee 2011......................... plz help................................ rply fast............

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yeah you will be eligible for IITJEE 2011....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

The Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE is 60% and that for AIEEE is 50%

You cant get admission into BITS though as the eligibilty crtiteria is 80% for BITSAT,so relax and prepare seriously for IIT-JEE and AIEEE

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 2 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 2 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...

Pls tell me the top engineering colleges in india along with the minimum rank of jee mains required to get admission in those colleges Sincerly Nausheen Raina

Top most are IITs and after that you can consider 1. bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5...thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government...

Natasha Roy 22 days ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...

The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off