Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

sir i got 79% marks in hs nd got 74% of marks in pcm....... will im able to sit for iitjee 2011......................... plz help................................ rply fast............

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yeah you will be eligible for IITJEE 2011....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

The Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE is 60% and that for AIEEE is 50%

You cant get admission into BITS though as the eligibilty crtiteria is 80% for BITSAT,so relax and prepare seriously for IIT-JEE and AIEEE

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 11 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 10 days ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...

well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...

Revti Raman 10 months ago

Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.

Arvinder 10 months ago

Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.

Arvinder 10 months ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
which is the best objective book for physics?

i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma

sk tafique 8 months ago

best objective book for physics hc varma

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

• View Details