Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir i got 79% marks in hs nd got 74% of marks in pcm....... will im able to sit for iitjee 2011......................... plz help................................ rply fast............

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yeah you will be eligible for IITJEE 2011....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

The Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE is 60% and that for AIEEE is 50%

You cant get admission into BITS though as the eligibilty crtiteria is 80% for BITSAT,so relax and prepare seriously for IIT-JEE and AIEEE

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?
Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
Avinash 3 months ago
To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.
You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...
Neeti 2 months ago
People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...
Neeti 2 months ago
Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...
perm lata 2 months ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??
You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details