DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir i got 79% marks in hs nd got 74% of marks in pcm....... will im able to sit for iitjee 2011......................... plz help................................ rply fast............

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yeah you will be eligible for IITJEE 2011....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

The Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE is 60% and that for AIEEE is 50%

You cant get admission into BITS though as the eligibilty crtiteria is 80% for BITSAT,so relax and prepare seriously for IIT-JEE and AIEEE

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee

Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...

RON 4 months ago

It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.

Shivang Chaubey 2 months ago
sir what is spot round is it will happen in 2015 counselling

Spot round is last round of filling up the vacant seats in the institute. Yes It will happen. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

After all the rounds of counselling when the seats are allotted to the most deserving candidates, if there are some vacant seats in the institutions, then the spot round is conducted and...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago
i am scoring 466 in aipmt 2015 is there any chance of getting mbbs in any govt. college

We can expect that you can qualify for MBBS...you may get Govt college....but not sure..because you are at peak...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

There is little chance for getting MBBS in govt. college in the general category for this score.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »