ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i got 79% marks in hs nd got 74% of marks in pcm....... will im able to sit for iitjee 2011......................... plz help................................ rply fast............

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yeah you will be eligible for IITJEE 2011....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

The Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE is 60% and that for AIEEE is 50%

You cant get admission into BITS though as the eligibilty crtiteria is 80% for BITSAT,so relax and prepare seriously for IIT-JEE and AIEEE

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 5 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
I got 298 marks in jeemains,370 in Bits and I am expecting 2000-3000 rank in jee advanced .I am confused between IIIT hyd where i can get CSE(last yr cutoff-268 jee mains marks), Bits and...

Well both BITS and IITs are equally competent and nothing for sure can be answered. One thing can be done to save your skin or to overcome this dilemma of selection or to be clear to say...

Aniket Bagga 25 days ago

i may suggest you that you can visit five six different leading colleges and universities dealing with engineeringg study programs and after a genuine compaison the picture will be crystal...

sajid 15 days ago

You did’nt mention IIIT hyd in your answer.Also the last paragraph seems to be irrelevant and out of context after the first two.

mzaidi 22 days ago
i got a score of 94 in jee and i expect 75% in cbse board, is there any chance in niit or iiit?

Very rare chance of NITs or IIITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
i got 78 marks in jee mains and 89% in cbse 12 th board ,can i get admission to iet davv indore?

Although the chamces are less, but it depends on Second and third counselling followed for backlog seats... Try attending counselling......hope for the best,..........
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

You should keep an eye on the counselling round and keep checking at intervals the details on the official website...if there are available seats and if you nail in there then you may get a ...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago

you can get a seat if u r careful in ur counselling

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
View all Questions »