Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ........... i have a good understanding in physics most part. but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm..... ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept.... also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Its good that you are serious about your preparation for IITJEE. What you have to do is get your concepts very very clear and if you need further help you can contact any IITian online using askIITians online services available.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I belong to general category and have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 87.20% in cbse 2015 boards...What do you expect my rank to be? Which good colleges can I get with this score?

Hii Your AIR will range from 14K to 20K. you might get new NITs with good branch and old NITs with normal branches Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 days ago

Sir are you sure about this...? As other rank predictors are redicting my rank around 1 lakh..! Plzz reply!

Pragya Singh 6 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?

Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
what should i do for it?

you should just study for your better future...........all the best’

ayush pandey one year ago
i got 8377 rank in jee advanced 2015, is there any chance to get any old iit or iiser??

Older IITs are deficult for your. But try for newer one. They are also good.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes, for IISER you have good chances. Best of Luck.!!
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

and what about iiser?

Vishal Gupta 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30