Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have bought physics corrwspondence course from askiitians....... plz suggest me how i prepare for it . ........... i have a good understanding in physics most part. but face little difficulties in sound waves , wave optics, emi , ac and electromagnetishm..... ihow i prepare fo this topic to strenthen my concept.... also how i prepare for other physics topic to become more strong at that topic................. and plz tell me how i become very strong and attempt any type of question in callculas part.............. and also in organic chemistry....... plz help because im damm serious about this matter .............. i am a dropper ........plz help..................

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Its good that you are serious about your preparation for IITJEE. What you have to do is get your concepts very very clear and if you need further help you can contact any IITian online using askIITians online services available.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 23 days ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 5 months ago
I scored 105 in jee main 2016 and got 94% in west bengal board. My board percentile is 99.93. What will be my AIR? I am general category.

Sreejita you have a excellent score in class 12 examination but with your JEE marks you AIR will be >10000 so it might be difficult to get into a prestigious college but there are many good ...

medha one month ago

please visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off