• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

SOLUTIONS OF PROBLEMS

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

Please post the query on forum.. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 2 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 11 months ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered for aipmt to crack aipmt how I should study? Plz help me

See 11 th syllabus is very important if you are concerned for entrance exams because in exams like AIPMT even a single question can boom up your rank or get you down if you attempt it wrong....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Dear student It depends when are you going to write the AIPMT exam this year or next. If you are giving paper this year then revise key points of all the chapters and do a minimum of 50...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
Which IIT is best for pursuing Civil Engineering(Kharagpur,Roorkee,Madras or Kanpur)?

Dear Sanchit, Civil Engineering of all IITs is the same (Academic wise). It all comes down to the facilities these IITs provide. Hostel life and sports facilities are excellent at IIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off