• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

SOLUTIONS OF PROBLEMS

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

Please post the query on forum.. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 5 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 6 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 6 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 6 months ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??

For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering

hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off