FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SOLUTIONS OF PROBLEMS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

Please post the query on forum.. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 3 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 3 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare. thank you

Hii Rohit. I myself gave ftre a few years back.I was also given 90% scholarship.So,follow what i have said(ifu find it worth enough). first of all,you should buy mtg’s-master mental ability...

vineet chatterjee one month ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit one month ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit one month ago
View all Questions »