FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SOLUTIONS OF PROBLEMS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

Please post the query on forum.. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want to know the mark distribtion for paper 1 and paper2 in jee...

Paper 1...total question, 90 x 4(marks for 1 right question and -1 for every wrong marked) = 360 (total) Jee Adv-- 60 in paper 1 + 60 in paper 2 carrying seperate marking levels(as single...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

genaral:120 obc:100 sc/st/pd:65

srinivas 18 days ago
what could i do to improve my test result because after to many hard work i could not able to score well and condition of maths is worse.

Math is a subject that requires different approch from other subjects. You see math is all based on practice and regularity. IF you are regular in studying maths and practice adequate...

shubham sharda 23 days ago

PRACTICE MORE NUMBER OF PROBLEMS.REFER RD SHARMA FOR MATHS.CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »