Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

FIND THE LOCUS OF A POINT THAT DIVIDES THE POINT OF CONTACT WITH WALL AND FLOOR IN THE RATIO 2:3

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Zamil,

I think you have misquoted the question. Please try to post the question again so that it is clear as to what the question wants to ask.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly. All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts,
Gokul  Joshi

5 years ago

Dear Sir / Madam

I'm currently studing in 12th . Could you please tell me which are the chapters in physics which hold the maximum weightage in JEE .

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 17 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
how can i make my physics strong? & Are the Previous year qyestion papers of AIIMS on web online are the actual Papers which we’ll be going to encounter on the day of Exam?

dear friend for to make ur physics strong first just focus on consepts if u will make tight concepts then u will be able to solve problums on toungue believe my physics is also too strong...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 7 months ago
The elementary reaction 2SO2(g) + o2(g) giving 2SO3 is carried out in 1dm3 and 2 dm3 vessel seperately. Ratio of reaction velocities will be ? Ans 8:1

@umakant. The answer given was this. That's why I posted this question ...........................,.......

Anjitha 12 days ago

@ anji k is directly proportional to volume . ryt ?? but rate of reaction velocity is constant so, in both the vessels the reaction velocity will be same . and the answer is 8;1 , how is...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
Is concept of physics by hc verma good only for theory ? Which is the best book for problems for jee main ?

@ shuhai H c verma is considered more than enough to score 200 + in jee main in physics part , even u only need to practrice h c verma and its example alongwith exercise to get good marks...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

I E Irodove, arihant question bank............. and for basics you can refer H C Verma................... ALL THE BEST

Satyam Anand 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off