ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   FIND THE LOCUS OF A POINT THAT DIVIDES THE POINT OF CONTACT WITH WALL AND FLOOR IN THE RATIO 2:3

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Zamil,

I think you have misquoted the question. Please try to post the question again so that it is clear as to what the question wants to ask.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly. All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts,
Gokul  Joshi

4 years ago

Dear Sir / Madam

I'm currently studing in 12th . Could you please tell me which are the chapters in physics which hold the maximum weightage in JEE .

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 19 days ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
for cse which nit or iiit is better

It depends on the college you are selecting.You need to see the placement record also.If you get a top college in IIIT rather than NIT.Than its better to choose IIIT.But try first for NIT....

abhinaipadachuru 22 days ago

IT depends on the NIT or IIT. For CSE it is IIIT Hyderbad > NIT Trichy > IIIT DElhi > NIT suratkal.

vishal one month ago

IIIT Hyderbad > NIT Trichy > IIIT DElhi > NIT suratkal.

sajid 16 days ago
I have got 6300 rank in jee advanced 2015 which branch should i prefer as i cannot get core branches in any of the IITs. please help

Hi.. First of all I would like to congratulate you for a good performance in the exam Now, with this rank you might have to compromise with any one of the two-either your branch or the first...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

Hi You can refer to the following link for your query : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago
View all Questions »