Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
why mbbs cource is very cosly cource?how to reduce this?

Dear Kumar A medical college offers graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ). Only institutions offering MBBS course in its curriculum are referred to as a...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello kumar, MBBS is a very costly course because of Rare colleges and universities in our state.so very very rich persons cando this MBBS course.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

mbbs is very costly in our country because ther are very few cooleges or universities in our state.so very rich persons can do this course.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
HI ,IM KIRAN I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT JEE MAINS 2016 COUNSELLING. PLEASE HELP ME IN CLARIFYING THEM.AHOW MUCH FEES SHOULD WE PAY FOR COUNSELLING REGISTRATION? WHAT IS THE LOGIN PASSWORD?...

You should visit the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/counselling.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

SIR I SAW THAT LINK ALREADY BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE "JOSAA 2016" REGISTRATION FEE AND THE LOGGING IN PASSWORD PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CONTEXTY

KIRAN one month ago

please visit to clear all your doubts http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling.html thanks and post if still some doubts

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off