ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Hi, There are so many R D Sharma books available in the market for Maths (for boards, Mains, advanced). Books with different cover pages are available. I am preparing for JEE Advanced 2017....

You should go for individuals ...Cengage Publications............
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Thanks a lot Saurabh for the info...Cengage seems to be a better choice.

NITISH DESHPANDE 9 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
A ray of light is incident on a surface of glass slab at an angle 45 0 . If the lateral shift produced per unit thickness is 1/3 m, the angle of refraction produced is?

Lateral Shift(x)= t sin(i-r)/cos r Given that lateral shift per unit thickness of slab= 1/3(= lateral shift/thickness=x/t) x/l=1/3= Sin(45-r)/cos r Solve the trig. eqns to get the value of r...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Even after uploading documents like Photo, Signature, Tumb impression and date of birth proof in the required size and in JPEG/JPG format, the system though showing in purview the details,...

You select the proper size of image as mentioned in the form...then you would be able for uploading…..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

oh... dont worry there must be some network error or their server is very busy that is not able to acccept ur commands i advice u to try again after some time and delete ur browsing history...

ng29 21 days ago
View all Questions »