ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 4 days ago
i have got CRL rank 16000 in paper 2..im from gen catagory..are there chances to get b arch in NITs?? please reply

Good to hear about your rank, but before going ahead for any kind of decision or somethinhg I advise you to go for a virtual tour on the wwebnlinks of IITs or NIts to check the current...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
WILL IT REQUIRED TO GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR THE ADMISSION TO IIT? WHAT ABOUT NIT?

At the time of admission every institution whether it is an IIT/ NIt or any other institution, a student is definitely supposed some very relevant documents, like – character certificate,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
Sir can I get NIT? My All India CRL rank52668 & OBC-NCL rank 13885. ​ ​ ​ ​

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

You can check it on your own by visiting the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, also check out the outcome of counselling rounds and accordingly you may get to know...

Soneel Verma 2 hours ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??

Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.

utkarsh saxena 13 days ago
sir i had scored 98.5%in intermediate and 119 in mains can i get seat in any top 10 nits

Well. i feel that the cutof list started with 120 on wards, still to be clear about this concept, i may suggest you to visit the official website of nearby NIT and check out the actual...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Its very hard to be selected under top10.There are top Uninersities which provide you sholarship as you scored 98.5% and 119 in jee.They provide you good placement opportunities enhancement ...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

hello harika, i think the cut off is more than your score.but as to be in detailed i suggest you to visit the official page of nearby nit and check the cut off.

sajid 20 days ago
View all Questions »