DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

tanx+sinx=

tanx+sinx=(sinx/cosx)+sinx=sinx[secx+1]

Nikhil Upadhyay 15 days ago

tanx

Nikhil Upadhyay 16 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma one month ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav 3 months ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav 3 months ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath 3 months ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details