ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 7 months ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Thank you sir!

RON one month ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil 3 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
View all Questions »