please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar one month ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 21 days ago
Sir bit patna mech. Or bit mesra chemical (plastic and polymer)

Mechanical is a good branch as compared to chemical (plastic and polymer) with lot of scope in future interms of oppurtunities and placements. BIT patna is almost equal to BIT mesra the you...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
SIR MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS ARE 248 AND 12 TH % IS 94.2 CBSE AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED. I WANT CSE IN IIT.

You rrank will be about 2500 , you will get cse in newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

Hi Hitesh, With 191 marks you can't get CSE in any IITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
Is anyone going to answer my questions or not , please make reply very soon

Sir i have posted about 6-7 questions which are unanswered both under categories of askiitians tutors and with colleagues and iitians , you can find them under unanswered questions by Mukteh...

muktesh singh one month ago

what is your question?? Please write it.

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago

muktesh singh one month ago
View all Questions »