please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi one month ago
For sets A and B, let f : A to B and g : B to A be functions such that f(g(x)) = x for each x. For each statement below, write whether it is TRUE or FALSE. a) The function f must be...

Hii I have listed down the answers for the given question A) YES B) YES C) YES D) YES …........... . . . . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
where ntse study material for aAndhrapradesh stare for the first stage ?

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
a particle of mass m moving in a circleof radius r under the action of a force which delievers it constant power p and increases its speed. the angular acceleration at time t is proportional...

Let P = power, T = torque, w = angular velocity, I = moment of inertia P = T×w P =[ I ×dw/dt]×w wdw = P/I dt ∫wdw = P/I ∫dt w 2 /2= [P/I]t w = (2Pt/I) 1/2 angular velocity, a = dw/dt =...

Himaja one month ago
Hi my sc cat rank in 72 please guide me which branch to select

You can easily get cse at good IITs,so good with cse at iits like delhi, bombay, kanput, karagpur etc. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

I am confused between Electical and Computer Science which one to choose first

Karan 6 months ago

CSE is good.

B SANJITH 6 months ago
View all Questions »