Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online

Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
a particle of mass m driven by amachine that delliver a constant power k watt . if the particle starts from rest the force of the particle at time t plzz give full solution

p=FV=K K=mv dv/dt integrate, v2/2=kt/m find v a=dv/dt F= ma= (mk/2t) power half

Nithya 6 months ago

i think the question is incorrect. verify it.

akash 6 months ago
Sir I am confused between DTU(DCE) and NIT warangal I have same branch in both these colleges,branch doesnt matter a lot to me because I intend to do a MBA after my engg most probably from...

Wow. Both are equally good but i feel NIT is more acclaimed. That too NIT Warangal. SO i think you should go for it. Congratulations :)

Neeti 6 months ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off