please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details

Hello Student, Please post the complete question Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago
There are 2 identical white balls, 3 identical red balls and 4 green balls of different shades. The number of possible ways in which they can be arranged in a row so that atleast one ball is...

Hi Student The above can be solved as total cases minus the number of cases in which no ball is separated Total cases- 9!/2!3! ( as green ball are of different shades they can be...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
if a+b+c+d=0 then(a+d)^2+(b+d)^2+(c+d)^2 is equal to

Opening the bracket terms and seperating the square terms and terms with d would give a^2+b^2+c^2+3d^2+2d(a+b+c) But, a+b+c= -d So, a^2+b^2+c^2+3d^2+2d(-d) and solve ahead to get the...
  img
Ravi one month ago
which is better dtu or nsit? I may not be able to get cs at dtu but would get it at nsit??

DTU is better than NSIT but there is not much difference.. NSIT is very good too.. Dont hesitate to go to NSIT.. You should take admission in it.. Job prospects of both colleges are more or...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
Hi...please rank these branches in IITs scopewise/packages: CS, mechanical, electrical, electronics, EC, civil, chemical, instrumentation, architecture, engg physics, maths & computing.

I think package wise rank of these branches at IITs should be like this CS > Electrical > EC > EElectronic > Maths & Computing > Mechanical > Chemical > Civil >...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

cs, elctronics, electrical , maths computing , chem , engg physics
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
ellipse part 4 doubts

Hi Student Its still not there. Please attach it and post it on new post....
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

Hi Student You have not attached doubt here. PLease post it again with th attached image....
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

sorry sir,i forgot to attach the image here now i have attached an image with the name ellipse part4(new) doubts please check....

vineet chatterjee 16 days ago
View all Questions »