please suggest me, how can i learn physics topics on my own?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sriram

Study from HC verma - concepts of physics. In that every thing is explained in detail.And then solve problems.You can also study from haliday and resinck.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 2 months ago
sir Is all india overall rank or all india category rank considered for jee main 2014 counselling?

For admission into home state colleges HOME STATE rank is considered. For all other colleges mostly it is All India category rank is considered first and then AIR overall is considered.
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago
Sir Does the Electrical Engineering branch at IIT Roorkee also include the Electronics part?

The electrical engineering branch in IIT Roorkee doesn’t include electronics . You would be doing a couple of courses of electronics department but apart from that there is no part of...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »