DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir,

I'm currently completing my diploma in computer engg.

I want to ask can I give JEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear anurag,

As you must be aware that you can give only successive attempts at JEE,one when u just complete 12th and one next year..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

No you cannot give the exam now as iit exam can be given only upto 12 and 2 years hence.You may continue with your present career

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

Based on AIR in individual cat. Also, the state reservation would be considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Does not matter as AIR rank for category goes higher than general.
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 16 days ago
i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states is...

last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main...

ng29 one month ago

please someone give me answer i am to tense for my future

zxcv one month ago
what is cutoff marks for sc caste in aieee

AIEEE is not there now. IIT-JEE Mains is being conducted instead of AIEEE. You can visit IIT official visit to know about this paper
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, Expected cutoff : 56-60 marks
  img
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »