MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Sir,

I'm currently completing my diploma in computer engg.

I want to ask can I give JEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear anurag,

As you must be aware that you can give only successive attempts at JEE,one when u just complete 12th and one next year..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

No you cannot give the exam now as iit exam can be given only upto 12 and 2 years hence.You may continue with your present career

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash one month ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
my brother scored 9294 rank in iit under general category,after second round the last seat got allocated for rank 8545,whether my broyher will get seat in third round,if not will he get...

It is based on the choice of branch you entered and also whether the IIT is zonal or not, if it is not zonal then there are chances of getting a good branch, if it is zonal then there are...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
can i get damission in NITs...my jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...

Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
  img
Abhinav 3 months ago

You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details