Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

convergence of concave mirror can be decreases by dipping in:-

a.water     b.oil       c.both(a)and (b)         d.none of these

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

since REFRACTION is not involved in the operation of a mirror and in addition, the laws of REFLECTION are independent of the medium, the answer is (d)

'Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.'

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy 4 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 23 days ago
SIR, I HAVE GOT RANK OF 509 (sc category ) IN JEE ADVANCED 2015 ,what would be the best branch and college for me

You’ll definitely get the core branches in old IITs. Prefer accordingly Branches like chemical in IITD civil in IITK, KGP, M or aerospace in IITK etc
  img
Avinash one month ago
Sir my dad is jst asking accrdng to u if pec ,chqndigarh is a nit what wud be its ranking among nits plz answer specific...(plz be specific its imp 4 me)

NIT > PEC … for PREFERABLE BRANCHes....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

PEC stands atop amongst so many reputed institutions....if ever you get it there, rest assured you are not at a wrong place may it be for education quality or for placement in an esteemed...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago

Sir i jst plead u for a specific answer can we call pec among top 10 nits

pranav 27 days ago
BS-MS in IISER is equal to btech-metch or what is that program

Heyy.. BS-MS Dual Degree Program: It is a five year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII. The program integrates classroom learning with...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...
  img
Avinash one month ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »