ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

plz help me.........  i am a droppers nd preparing for wbjee iit aieee. my preparing is well ... i have also bought physics corrospondense course and will buy math corrospondense course from askiitians........... sometimes my mind become diverted ....  i thought some negative things.........  i wouldnt think about it.  but as i am a dropper and would not enroll in any college so this matter came into my mind.  please tell me some solution as i am able to solve this problem...................

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear souradeep,

This happens with many students due to stress .. Don take much stress and put all your energies in studying .. Study with all the dedication and have some confidence in yourself. All the best. 

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
tell me everything regarding preparatory course in iit’s .Where do we do our next year preparations?

Hi The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

Hi Yes you have full chnaces of getting all the above. You need to score very well in the preparatory courses and based on your performance your branches will be alloted to you. So the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 12 days ago

The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different branches. It ...

sajid 8 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 one month ago
i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in ap board i belong to oc catogery please suggest me nit and iiits which i get and also give branches which i can expect in good nits

OC.....or SC cat...u are talking about??? In OC....no chance of any NITs In SC ….you should try...NIT T, NIT S, NIT BHOPAL, NIT Allahabad, NIT R, NIT Jalandhar, DTU Delhi, IIIT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

As you are very near to cutoff range it is difficult to get in good NITs. You may expect in colleges like Amity or DTU.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Dear student, be very clear in your query, it is very difficult to make out which is your category, and secondly you need to be little more active in visiting the official weblinks to find...

Soneel Verma yesterday
sir i have 90.4% in class 12 th and 106 marks in JEE mains and 234 marks in BITSAT.I also happen to belong to defence category as my father is a martyr.In which college can i get admission

YOu have got very less score in both JEE mains and BITSAT and for BITS its highlyto get a seat and for JEE mains you are next to the boarder range of cutoff . If u get qualify in JEE mains...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

If you get qualified in JEE mains you can easily get NSIT or DTU
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

Its difficult in getting into top NIT’s.sorry the BIIT’s cut off is around 291-293 so there is no chance So it’s better if you choose topp universities which provide you excellent placement ...

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago
I got biotechnology in Banasthali. Is it good to get into it? What about the placements and atmosphere their?

Generally biotech is research based branch and no labborious work. If youu are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you and about college do some...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

It would be a better one if you ask some of the previous student who are studying,go and see the college once. There are many colleges in india which provide excellent placement...

tiny 10 days ago

If you are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you

sajid 9 days ago
I have scored 249 marks in BITS engineering entrance conducted on 27 th May 2015 can I get admission in BITS campus

you can check last several years cutoffs at following link and compare it with your marks http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs
  img
Abhinav 25 days ago

My opinion is to visit the website of BITS, check the eligibility criteria,cutoff list, admission formalities and other relevant things and try getting admission, ther are certain other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

visit the official page of bits and check the cut off list and closing ranks hope you get seat in your desired college

sajid 8 days ago
View all Questions »