we have college from 8 am to 6 pm. im studying in narayana iit jee academy Hyderabad II year we r having part tests nd grand tests on Sunday ,our syllabus is not finished . the classes we ll have every day is on 1 topic nd d exam on Sunday will be on other topics .we get 1 nd half hr 4 Sundays prep in the class.also at home i must do d current syllabus. so i get v less time 4 prep and most of d other campuses have completed d syllabus nd they prepare 4 d whole day. how must i prepare 4 d xam so as to score marks on par with others in dat time provided

we have college from 8 am to 6 pm. im studying in narayana iit jee academy Hyderabad II year 

we r having part tests nd grand tests on Sunday ,our syllabus is not finished . the classes we ll have every day is on 1 topic nd d exam on Sunday will be on other topics .we get 1 nd half hr 4 Sundays prep in the class.also at home i must do d current syllabus. so i get v less time 4 prep and most of d other campuses have completed d syllabus nd they prepare 4 d whole day. how must i prepare 4 d xam so as to score marks on par with others in dat time provided

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear tejaswi

For now give only time as much you can.Give more time for preparing for the syllabus which is going on in classes.If you dont concentrate on this you will need to give more time afterwards.So prepare along with syllabus thts going on in class.After that if you have time then prepare for previous syllabus in which you have problem.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free