Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

we have college from 8 am to 6 pm. im studying in narayana iit jee academy Hyderabad II year 

we r having part tests nd grand tests on Sunday ,our syllabus is not finished . the classes we ll have every day is on 1 topic nd d exam on Sunday will be on other topics .we get 1 nd half hr 4 Sundays prep in the class.also at home i must do d current syllabus. so i get v less time 4 prep and most of d other campuses have completed d syllabus nd they prepare 4 d whole day. how must i prepare 4 d xam so as to score marks on par with others in dat time provided

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear tejaswi

For now give only time as much you can.Give more time for preparing for the syllabus which is going on in classes.If you dont concentrate on this you will need to give more time afterwards.So prepare along with syllabus thts going on in class.After that if you have time then prepare for previous syllabus in which you have problem.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL one month ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL one month ago
HI ,IM KIRAN I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT JEE MAINS 2016 COUNSELLING. PLEASE HELP ME IN CLARIFYING THEM.AHOW MUCH FEES SHOULD WE PAY FOR COUNSELLING REGISTRATION? WHAT IS THE LOGIN PASSWORD?...

You should visit the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/counselling.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

SIR I SAW THAT LINK ALREADY BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE "JOSAA 2016" REGISTRATION FEE AND THE LOGGING IN PASSWORD PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CONTEXTY

KIRAN 2 months ago

please visit to clear all your doubts http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling.html thanks and post if still some doubts

SAHIL 2 months ago
you enter new world with same alphabet but with different sequence. othe entrance it was written : go down prime then come up composite you want to wish them friends you said kpsivgo they...

Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at]askiitians.com or 010-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi 2 years ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details