FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is this national aptittude test .it it a pre-criteria for jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear chaitanya,

National Aptitude Test (NAT) is a Common Entrance-cum-Aptitude Test administrated under the aegis of Society for Research & Development in Education (SRDE), Delhi. The test is conducted for students for both at the Under Graduate (NAT-UG) and the Post Graduate (NAT-PG) level for gaining admission into various Management and Allied programmes at the UG (BBA, BCA, BFT, B.Com, BMC etc.) and PG (MBA, MCA, M.Com, MFT, MMC, MIB, PGDCA, PGDBM, PGDBA etc) levels..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 8038 rank in advance 2015 which iit should i expect

HI You can refer the follwoing link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 12 days ago

It depends on the category also there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,good infrastructure the universities are 1)BITS, Pilani..........................2) BIT...

abhinaipadachuru 12 days ago
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 5 years ago
sir, my child had completed CBSE 10 th in maharashtra, and now studying her 12 th class in karnataka PU board. Is she eligible to give MH-CET (if exists) in 2016 ,also getting a good score...

Getting a good score in JEE will tend to a good engineering college, but During seat allocation, state reservation is being followed, 50 % for home state student rest for other states. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Hello Sir, Yes getting good score in BOards and JEE can definitely help you get a seat in a good engineering college. However, I would like to inform you about UPESEAT exam, it is an...

Devik Aggarwal 2 months ago

thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

rajee 2 months ago
View all Questions »