Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what is this national aptittude test .it it a pre-criteria for jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear chaitanya,

National Aptitude Test (NAT) is a Common Entrance-cum-Aptitude Test administrated under the aegis of Society for Research & Development in Education (SRDE), Delhi. The test is conducted for students for both at the Under Graduate (NAT-UG) and the Post Graduate (NAT-PG) level for gaining admission into various Management and Allied programmes at the UG (BBA, BCA, BFT, B.Com, BMC etc.) and PG (MBA, MCA, M.Com, MFT, MMC, MIB, PGDCA, PGDBM, PGDBA etc) levels..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 2 days ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 24 days ago
sir,i scored 54% in odisha council of higher secondary education,i’m illegible for 20 percentile cutoff because next year cutoff was 63% so i decided for nios improvement exam.is it a best...

Yes NIOS is good option as syllabus is comparatively less than other boards.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

But make sure that after getting your studies from NIOS,you are able to get into some reputed institution in the coming years...i recommened to visit the weblink of these institutions;...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes nios is good option

sajid one month ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study

You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ”www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx”
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »