ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which iit is going to take jee this year??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR HITARTH,

IIT MUMBAI will take JEE this year..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 9 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your score is good but it does not ensure to get you into old IIts, but you should not give up all hope as you may try visiting at IITs/NITs official website to check the recent status and...

2015 years ago
i cleared the preparatory course cutoff but in result its not showing.. so how i get the preparatory course score card? i am an sc candidate.

You have to contact that particular IITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details, there are many universities which provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details

sajid 9 days ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...

ng29 19 days ago
I passed 12th in 2014. This year i failed in all exams. Will i be able to appear in 2016 for JEE MAIN, VIT, SRM , BITSAT, JEE ADVANCED , WBJEE, SCRA etc in 2016??

I recommend you to try visiting the official websites of the following to find details related to admissions - Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara Uni...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

you don’t have achance in jee advance and bitsat as they have only two attempts i would advise you for other colleges or universities

sajid 15 days ago

You won’t be able to give BITSAT & JEE Advanced next year as both have two attempts...

AKSHAY SHARMA 29 days ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 8 months ago
View all Questions »