DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

As i am preparing 4 iit-jee 2011---i want some help !!!
i am preparing from the following books:
1.PHYSICS

#HCV vol I&II(throughly)
#Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Fundamentals of Physics
(Only following topics: *MECHANICS* ELECRICITY AND
MAGNETISM* HEAT AND WAVES)
2.MATHS
#M.L.Khanna(Trying almost maximum)
#Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
3.CHEMISTRY
->ORGANIC-- #NCERT(throughly)
                        #Morrison & Boyd
->PHYSICAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->GENERAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->INORGANIC--#Only & Only NCERT(throughly)
BY DOING ONLY THE ABOVE BOOKS SUFFICIENT TO GET THE RANK WITHIN 1000 IN IIT-JEE 2011
Please tell fast as i have already started preparing!!!!
plese reply fast & HELP ME...........
WAITING 4 UR REPLY..............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

it is personal opinion that one can get rank withinn 1000 by using only these books

but you should remember that the people who secure such ranks are mentally more developed to such an extent that no amount of practice can overpower them.

what I mean to say iif you belong to that categpry and is ready to burn midnight oil, thne yesw you can and you will get that rank

Cool

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
Sir I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 3 months ago

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 3 months ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 10 months ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 10 months ago
what should i do for it?

you should just study for your better future...........all the best’

ayush pandey 6 months ago
View all Questions »