As i am preparing 4 iit-jee 2011---i want some help !!!
i am preparing from the following books:
1.PHYSICS

#HCV vol I&II(throughly)
#Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Fundamentals of Physics
(Only following topics: *MECHANICS* ELECRICITY AND
MAGNETISM* HEAT AND WAVES)
2.MATHS
#M.L.Khanna(Trying almost maximum)
#Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
3.CHEMISTRY
->ORGANIC-- #NCERT(throughly)
                        #Morrison & Boyd
->PHYSICAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->GENERAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->INORGANIC--#Only & Only NCERT(throughly)
BY DOING ONLY THE ABOVE BOOKS SUFFICIENT TO GET THE RANK WITHIN 1000 IN IIT-JEE 2011
Please tell fast as i have already started preparing!!!!
plese reply fast & HELP ME...........
WAITING 4 UR REPLY..............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

it is personal opinion that one can get rank withinn 1000 by using only these books

but you should remember that the people who secure such ranks are mentally more developed to such an extent that no amount of practice can overpower them.

what I mean to say iif you belong to that categpry and is ready to burn midnight oil, thne yesw you can and you will get that rank

Cool

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m...

If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
i am 16 yrs old and my birthdate is 30 th july 1998 can i apply for aipmt 2015 ?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : * The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination from recognized school are eligible for this exam . * It is compulsory that the candidates must...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
View all Questions »