As i am preparing 4 iit-jee 2011---i want some help !!!
i am preparing from the following books:
1.PHYSICS

#HCV vol I&II(throughly)
#Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Fundamentals of Physics
(Only following topics: *MECHANICS* ELECRICITY AND
MAGNETISM* HEAT AND WAVES)
2.MATHS
#M.L.Khanna(Trying almost maximum)
#Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
3.CHEMISTRY
->ORGANIC-- #NCERT(throughly)
                        #Morrison & Boyd
->PHYSICAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->GENERAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->INORGANIC--#Only & Only NCERT(throughly)
BY DOING ONLY THE ABOVE BOOKS SUFFICIENT TO GET THE RANK WITHIN 1000 IN IIT-JEE 2011
Please tell fast as i have already started preparing!!!!
plese reply fast & HELP ME...........
WAITING 4 UR REPLY..............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

it is personal opinion that one can get rank withinn 1000 by using only these books

but you should remember that the people who secure such ranks are mentally more developed to such an extent that no amount of practice can overpower them.

what I mean to say iif you belong to that categpry and is ready to burn midnight oil, thne yesw you can and you will get that rank

Cool

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 20 days ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 20 days ago
What are the locations of KVPY in India?

KVPY is actually centred at Banglore and it carries out examination and science camps at different locations in India.You can check out the locations of these centres in KVPY site while...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago
which one is wise to take: metallurgy of NIT jaipur or NIT durgapur?

NIT jaipur is better college than NIT durgapur interms of infrastructure, placements. So it is wiser to choose Metallurgy from that college rather than NIT durgapur. If you want to know more...
  img
Ramreddy 26 days ago
If the required input to run the pump is developed by a reversible engine which reverses the heat at 380 C and rejects the heat to the atmosphere then determine the overall COP of the...

Dear student, I think that the question is incomplete. It is not given as to how much is the heat being supplied/exchanged. Further in the composite system, how much is the temperature of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 14 days ago
View all Questions »