Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hey, i am in 10th.i am from a town of mp and my brother is in iitb(yashanshu bhardwaj,please tell me if you know him)so the thing is many student i know of 11th are in kota and when i talk to them they said that the studies are very difficult there and all. so i am kind of scared because i am very serious about my jee preparation and going kota. pls tell me the books of 11th which are used in teaching there so that i can at least try to do them of pcm.pls pls give me as many replies as you can may be it will set my future cause right now my jee exam is the only thing that my parents care about. 

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi dear..i m in class 11th..its nt so that studies are very difficult.the thing is that we need to concentrate more..and stdy hard!its quite interesting.dont worry.and ya u can try HCV for physics .It ll help u to clear ur concepts..Smile

5 years ago

• acctually its not to much tough ....if u'll give ur continious nd proper hours for study nd also concentratee on many little points then its to easy for u to be a gud itian physics if u'll use direct hcv then it create some problem to ..u ..u should firstly make ur basic strong then use hcv ...then it wud be too much easy 4 u...nd in chemistry...ncert volumes r the best for ..but for numericals use r.c.m..nd in math's firstlly clear ur derivation part mean in basic structure from r.d sharma then use a.d das d best 4 u Laughing

5 years ago

ya i also agree wid ankit sir,hcv is best wen ur concepts r has very good questions!!after clearing of concepts den refer HCV...

all d best :) 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 4 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
best books covering both synopsis and chapterwise questions
Which subject? In general handbooks published by different publishers are very useful they havce short concise notes without explanations and equations and synopsis. :) Please feel free to...
Neeti 3 months ago
sir i got 139 in jee advanced 2015 and i belongs to sc category can u tell what is the expected category rank ?
Dear Mohan, I recommend you to be after quality education and better placement based college or university to be preffered to pursue your degree. My opinion will be to select any of –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
u will get admission in to iit as cut off for ur category is less i will prefer u college preference over stream prefernce as later on stream can be upgraded in college APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 5 months ago
your general rank will be around 20000
vb 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details