ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hey, i am in 10th.i am from a town of mp and my brother is in iitb(yashanshu bhardwaj,please tell me if you know him)so the thing is many student i know of 11th are in kota and when i talk to them they said that the studies are very difficult there and all. so i am kind of scared because i am very serious about my jee preparation and going kota. pls tell me the books of 11th which are used in teaching there so that i can at least try to do them of pcm.pls pls give me as many replies as you can may be it will set my future cause right now my jee exam is the only thing that my parents care about. 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi dear..i m in class 11th..its nt so that studies are very difficult.the thing is that we need to concentrate more..and stdy hard!its quite interesting.dont worry.and ya u can try HCV for physics .It ll help u to clear ur concepts..Smile

ALL THE BEST !!

4 years ago

• acctually its not to much tough ....if u'll give ur continious nd proper hours for study nd also concentratee on many little points then its to easy for u to be a gud itian ranker..in physics if u'll use direct hcv then it create some problem to ..u ..u should firstly make ur basic strong then use hcv ...then it wud be too much easy 4 u...nd in chemistry...ncert volumes r the best for ..but for numericals use r.c.m..nd in math's firstlly clear ur derivation part mean in basic structure from r.d sharma then use a.d das gupta...al d best 4 u prepration..................................tc Laughing

4 years ago

ya i also agree wid ankit sir,hcv is best wen ur concepts r clear...it has very good questions!!after clearing of concepts den refer HCV...

all d best :) 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 hours ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

1 hour ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 25 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
sir can i change my branch in every nit and iiit after first year even though i have allocoted a seat in any branch

It depends on your score you get in first year and availablity of seats in the desired branch. Rest depends on college administration....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »