Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hey, i am in 10th.i am from a town of mp and my brother is in iitb(yashanshu bhardwaj,please tell me if you know him)so the thing is many student i know of 11th are in kota and when i talk to them they said that the studies are very difficult there and all. so i am kind of scared because i am very serious about my jee preparation and going kota. pls tell me the books of 11th which are used in teaching there so that i can at least try to do them of pcm.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati,

First of all remove this fear from your mind. Just dont be scared.It good to hear that you are serious about JEE and if you can convert this seriousness into real efforts and outcomes definitely you will be in IIT like your brother.

You  have to get your basics very very clear.

Right now you can refer the following books and rest you will come to know when you go to Kota...

Maths: ML khanna, RD sharma , Arihant publications

Physics: HC verma, IS irodov

Chemistry: P bahadur, Soloman, JD LEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL yesterday
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

HI TEJAS YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS A GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY

SAHIL 22 days ago
which colleges hasgot the best placements in india other than iits

Dear Student, Other then IITs, NITs , IIITs and other private univerties like, BITS, VIT, IIST, NSEIT, DTU and many more have very good placements. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Needless to say IIT holds the top position, while other than that the colleges that holds strong positions in terms of placement would be NIT, DTU ,UPES Dehradoon, RV college of engineering ...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off