Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which book is good for algebra??

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

S.K.Goyal is good for Algebra.

4 years ago

Hall$Knight is a good for higher algebra.

4 years ago

Dear alam,

To have  a command over algebra you have to follow a good strategy.

Firstly solve questions from RD sharma and once you are through with that and have sound understanding of the concepts you can now switch to SK goyal and ML khanna to encounter variety of questions,,,

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
Sir i got only 88 in mains! expecting 98 % in boards! (kerala board) can i expect nit Goa? or anything more or less? Is there any priority for boards such as CBSE in determing rank? i got my...

What we can guess now, you can get NIT but not gurantee of prior branches. Home state reservation can boost you for NIT..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

wat r u telling it cant be 16 its:- Your estimated rank is 37824 Your estimated OBC category rank is 5254 You would qualify for JEE Advance this is what askiitians rank predictor is saying

Arijit Saha 21 days ago

You needn’t give up your hope to get an admission in a good college, if you are unable to make it in NIT GOA, then you can surf out some other elite class colleges too like IIT Bombay,...

Gunner Pierce 12 days ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

if u r general category the u will not be able to qualify jee main means not eligible for jee adv prepare for bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

Is it possible to do mech. eng. from IP and side by side preparation for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please advice me that if i do mech. eng. from IP and not prepare for JEE MAINS 2016 and do M.Tech in...

lakshay gaur one month ago

placements depend on capability of candidate not on college bbcoz around 2-3 years ago one studenr of ipu got recruited in google of salary 1 crore but it was not campus placement students...

ng29 one month ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
View all Questions »