• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which book is good for algebra??

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

S.K.Goyal is good for Algebra.

5 years ago

Hall$Knight is a good for higher algebra.

5 years ago

Dear alam,

To have  a command over algebra you have to follow a good strategy.

Firstly solve questions from RD sharma and once you are through with that and have sound understanding of the concepts you can now switch to SK goyal and ML khanna to encounter variety of questions,,,

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 11 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 10 days ago
What is the way to get full marks in Biology in boards and Neet 2017?

@ abhinab At this point of time , donot think to get full marks in biology in board exam and NEET . now , u hv the time and u hv everything else just , do the hardwork , and that too in...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

HI PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND FOLLOW THESE TIPS. THESE WILL SURELY HELP YOU A LOT http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/how-to-prepare-for-aipmt.html THANKS

SAHIL 11 days ago
my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits

Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST

shikhar panwar one month ago
i can get admission in NIRMA computer or it and DDU,nadiad computer. which college is best ?

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

I THINK JOINING NIRMA UNIVERSITY IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE. FIRST OF ALL I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A WATCH ON THE PLACEMENT RECRDS OF THIS YEAR FIRST Highest pay package offereed to students...

SAHIL 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off