• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Which book is good for algebra??

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

S.K.Goyal is good for Algebra.

5 years ago

Hall$Knight is a good for higher algebra.

5 years ago

Dear alam,

To have  a command over algebra you have to follow a good strategy.

Firstly solve questions from RD sharma and once you are through with that and have sound understanding of the concepts you can now switch to SK goyal and ML khanna to encounter variety of questions,,,

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
Imporatant topics fo PCM IN JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED 2017

Physics: Electrostatics & Gravitation(conceptually similar) Current Electricity &Heat Transfer (conceptually similar) ElectromagneticInduction Waves (Sound as well as optics)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ The above link will give you an idea for important topics for JEE....
  img
Ankit 24 days ago

you can go to following link to check your answer: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/ thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 24 days ago
1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
How much part of class 11 comes in Aipmt for Biology , Chemistry. And Physics? ​

@ ABHINAB THE WHOLE syllabus of 11 th will come in the aipmt paper , cbse will ensure that from every chapter the ques will be asked , and if u are comparing the aipmt paper from 11 th and...

Umakant biswal one month ago

60% part is from class 11 syllabus and 40% part comes from class 12 syllabus. best of luck for aipmt preperations regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off