Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey one month ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi one month ago
I am kaushik I have passed inter with89.2%in ap board on preparing for long term if I am qualified in adv.2017 can I get admission

@ kaushik yes, if u can qualify jee main 2017 then only u can give jee advanced 2017 , jee main 2016 doesnot have anything to do with 2017 . but right now , JAB is going to do some changes...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

hi kaushik you can appear in jee advance in 2017 if you get pass in jee mains 2017. so you have to first qualify jee mains to appear in jee advance thanks. for more details regarding jee...

SAHIL 24 days ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??

You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
help me sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?

Although chance is very less to get NIT, as per your 60-40 rule.. But you should attempt the counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off