Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 19 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 4 days ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option

Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
hey guys....... i and my frind are sure of getting admission in NSIT delhi in both cs and ece branches... can u guys tell me which branch is better based on the following aspects tough???...

but this year the best choice for branches has shifted to ece.....which one is harder to study?? ece or cs?

shikhar panwar one month ago

surely cs is better in all aspects. students pursing this degree usually get higher packages and good placement offers. so surely you should choose cs for pursing future studies thanks

SAHIL one month ago

cs is harder to study as you have to learn a lot of programming in it thanks . hope you will consider my suggestions

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off