ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 6 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 12 days ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 13 days ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 13 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
can i ask my questions here?

Hello Student, You can ask your questions on this discussion forum related to any subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. We experts are available here to answer your...
  img
Pushkar Aditya 7 months ago

ok. Thank you

Bhawna 7 months ago
Scoring topic

physics

mohit yadav one year ago

physics is scoring topic

naresh masaboina one year ago
View all Questions »