Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India
Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Gud Article!!!!!
avinash sharma 6 years ago
If α, ß are the roots of ax 2 + bx + c = 0, then – 1 / α , 1 / ß are the roots of (a) ax 2 – bx + c = 0 (b) cx 2 – bx + a = 0 (c) cx 2 + bx + a = 0 (d) ax 2 – bx – c = 0
HInt, The roots are symmetric and therefore the equation whos roots are 1/alpha and 1/beta can be formed by replacing x to 1/x from the given equation. Hence the equation will be equal to as...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??
You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details