i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 days ago
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 3 months ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak 3 months ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav 3 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
View all Questions »