Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 5 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 5 days ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay

Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 6 years ago

up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how to get aiims previous year question papers and also aiims mock test solutions?

there are some past paper and sample paper on our stie ...visit it (http://www.askiitians.com)
  img
Komal 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off