i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Is short notes really necessary for iit jee

Hi Student It depends on learning way. Generally it is definitely advantageous to make short notes as it helps in quick revision when you are looking at the topics after long time and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 21 days ago
My AIR is 60000 and I live in delhi can by any chance I can get NIT delhi. My state rank is 3000.

If you are of General category, I’m sorry as it may not be possible. But if you’re OBC,SC/ST you’ve a good chance. I’m saying this after looking at 2013’s closing rank in Spot allotment. But...

Harikrishnan M B 3 months ago
37 marks and 71% in board pedict my rank

Your rank will be more than 2 lakhs , you can not expect any thing good at such low ranks , so best thing for you to go and reappear for boards, and jee main .
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

Please refer to askIITians rank and college predictor for detaled analysis...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »