i'm in 10th and i'v done whole pcm by RD and s chand books, now i want to start 11th course, pls tell me that should start it or keep revising 10th and 9th to clear bansal test. and if i should then pls suggest me the books. pls pls pls help i'm so confused.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati

please do revise 9th,10th books again clearaly.Follow ncert books.Even if you wnat to start 11th syllabus you strat from ncert only.But 11th syllabus isnt much required for bansal test

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
sir plz rate chem eng at iit bhu or ece at nit warangal or mech at nit trichy

1.Chemical Engg at IIT BHU 2.ECE at NIT Warangal 3.Mech at NIT Trichy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 19 days ago
my friend got 2,29,300 all india overall rank and 72000 obc category rank. which rank is considered for CSAB counselling?

For college in Home state your home state rank is considered but for all other colleges in CSAB counselling your AIR category rank is considered. So his AIR category rank will be considered...
  img
Ramreddy 19 hours ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago
View all Questions »