Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

please help me,i'm in 10th . i recently read the chapter electricity from s chand but i cannot fully understand it this has never happened before, so i'm very upset.does it happen to everyone or i'm very stupid that i can't understand it.pls pls pls help with its basics.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayati,

Dont be depressed and go for  a second round of study of this chapter. This chapter is pretty conceptual and requires lots of efforts to fully understand it and at the same time it is very scoring too.

You please again go thru the chapter and try to solve as many problems as possible...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Will i be able to crack jee adv in 8 months ? If yes please suggest me a timetable.

@ shuhai Yes , u can crack jee advanced in 8 months , but u need to do the sincere hard work for that . AND about the time table that u have to make , as u know what is your strong and what ...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

Why not? never forget, that nothing is impossible. Just plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

7 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL 2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME TILL 2.30 LUNCH 2.30 TO 4 – MATHS CLASS 12 4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.20 TO 6 PHYSICS-CLASS 12 6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING SOME ...

SAHIL 15 days ago
which subject wise books to be preferred for AIIMS Entres 2017

clear your basics using NCERT and then use good objective books , generally coaching institutes provide good books for objectivges, and solve lots and lots and lots of questions to know...

Neeti one year ago

Clear your basics using NCERT

Neeti one year ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...

Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off