sir, i'm manivannan from dindigul, tamilnadu. my son is akhil - now in class 9. sir, he has strong iit dreams. what i have to do as father to facilitate him in his pre preparations. well, he is good in maths. he has been an abacus national champion for 3 consecutive years and two times international champion as well. my problem is that we do not have coaching centres for this purpose in our town. could you please guide us as what we have to do to train him achieving his goal. pl help n guide us. thanks so much.

regards,

c. manivannan - 9952455284 ; man_chak@yahoo.com

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manivannan ,

The profile of akhil as you stated looks very impressive and it gives a hint of his capability. if there are no coaching institutes in dindigul , then you can adopt a self study route. Teach him so that he just dont't use formulae but grasp the concepts behind the problems. He is good in maths , its a plus point but there has to be a balance btween three subjects in IIT JEE so never overlook  science . take a self study course from a good coaching institute , there are available for ninth class. make him join a test series. also he should solve and practise books other than school books. in ninth class there are several olympiad exams , fill those form. as he won't be in coaching , he shall require these exams to monitor himself. and lastly don't overload him lest his interest will fall. let him appreciate science and maths and i am sure he will reach the goals.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago
Sir, I got a rank of 4552 (All India) and a state rank of 523. I want to pursue my bachelors in Biotechnology and have zeroed down on BIT MESRA and NIT WARANGAL. Which one is better???

Out of BITS Mesra and NIT Warangl, in context to Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is better than BITS Mesra. This comparison is based on quality of education, higher studies prospectus and...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »