Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir, i'm manivannan from dindigul, tamilnadu. my son is akhil - now in class 9. sir, he has strong iit dreams. what i have to do as father to facilitate him in his pre preparations. well, he is good in maths. he has been an abacus national champion for 3 consecutive years and two times international champion as well. my problem is that we do not have coaching centres for this purpose in our town. could you please guide us as what we have to do to train him achieving his goal. pl help n guide us. thanks so much.

c. manivannan - 9952455284 ;

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manivannan ,

The profile of akhil as you stated looks very impressive and it gives a hint of his capability. if there are no coaching institutes in dindigul , then you can adopt a self study route. Teach him so that he just dont't use formulae but grasp the concepts behind the problems. He is good in maths , its a plus point but there has to be a balance btween three subjects in IIT JEE so never overlook  science . take a self study course from a good coaching institute , there are available for ninth class. make him join a test series. also he should solve and practise books other than school books. in ninth class there are several olympiad exams , fill those form. as he won't be in coaching , he shall require these exams to monitor himself. and lastly don't overload him lest his interest will fall. let him appreciate science and maths and i am sure he will reach the goals.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...
beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...
rohan one month ago
Mitesh Rathi Classes one month ago
@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....
Sankalp Tiwari one month ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?
Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do
dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder … wishes
alisha 2 months ago
dude, everone wan
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
is there any method of derivation of formula of relation of sum and product of roots such as |alpha – bita| = ….. as explained by vinti mam in the chapter of quadratic equation?
You can use the identity here, (a-b) 2 = (a+b) 2 - 4ab. Here, a+b = sum of roots and ab = product of roots.Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details