Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

help me, i'm in 10th and i'm so concerned about my iit target. i'v done 10th r.d maths, and also physics and chem . i dont wanna start 11th course so can anyone suggest me a good book that can help me in bansal entrance test .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jayati, 

Nice to see your zeal and spirit .. this is the perfect time for the IIT preparation.. I will suggest you study seriously whatever is going onin your school, tuition and coaching etc... 

I am giving you a list of good books check it out : 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?
Yes you can.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
you all are biggest idiots i have ever seen . what a rubbish site you have opened with tis coloumn ( ask a question) when you not even reply to questions . put this nonsence off you all...
You seem too angry …. what's the matter bro …. whatever is it leave it and cool down ….just chill and prepare well for IIT (I hope u wanna get into IIT that's why u are a member of...
Riddhi Gupta 14 days ago
If u see my answer please approve or disapprove it so that I may know that my answer satisfied ur angry mind or not …..
Riddhi Gupta 14 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details