ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

help me, i'm in 10th and i'm so concerned about my iit target. i'v done 10th r.d maths, and also physics and chem . i dont wanna start 11th course so can anyone suggest me a good book that can help me in bansal entrance test .

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jayati, 

Nice to see your zeal and spirit .. this is the perfect time for the IIT preparation.. I will suggest you study seriously whatever is going onin your school, tuition and coaching etc... 

I am giving you a list of good books check it out : http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 21 days ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 21 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 26 days ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
sir i have done my manipal exams once buh my scores were 98 out of 200 ... i think the cut off is 120 - 130

How was the difficulty of paper?

divyanshu 20 days ago

most of dem had the same opinion … it ws on 14 th april

JISHA RAHMAN 20 days ago

according to me it was nearly difficultt....

JISHA RAHMAN 20 days ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma 7 months ago
View all Questions »