DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Whole concept

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

refer ABC MODERNS'S and PRADEEP OBJECTIVE books!

4 years ago

Dear neeraj

Go through this link for motion of particle in one dimension

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/introduction-to-motion-in-one-dimension.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 6 days ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 26 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 nd i m gen category from rajasthan can i get even lowest branch in nit jaipur

Sorry dear, no chance of NIT Rajasthan, if first , second, third and fourth round of counselling.. Last year Mechanical engg was predicated at 18071.. So, its very rare chance....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could...

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls. You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3 bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit...

ng29 2 months ago

Bravo! Good job..you have an open choice to be at an NIT or any of the reputedinstitution of the country and that too with any branch of your own choice – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram UNi of Sci...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »