There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Whole concept

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

refer ABC MODERNS'S and PRADEEP OBJECTIVE books!

4 years ago

Dear neeraj

Go through this link for motion of particle in one dimension

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/introduction-to-motion-in-one-dimension.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 26 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 24 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
sir i am delhi obc i have 29034 as my ggsipu cet rank so can i get gb pant or any govt clg in 2 nd round seat allotment

Dear Shivam, There are very less chances as the cutoff list is quite high to be at a government college...you can keep an eye on GB pant’s counselling rounds....if seats are available, you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

first of all shivam all colleges are private that are under ipu except USIT , and u will not get usit as ur rank is very high, and chances of gb pant are very less , may be u get other...

ng29 one month ago

rare chances.....................but hope for the best

sajid one month ago
i am general my jee advanced mark is 155 .predict my rank? is there any chance of getting iit?

Check the link for rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html You’ll definitely get a seat in IITs
  img
Avinash 25 days ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL one year ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp one year ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind one year ago
View all Questions »