• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Whole concept

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

refer ABC MODERNS'S and PRADEEP OBJECTIVE books!

6 years ago

Dear neeraj

Go through this link for motion of particle in one dimension

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/introduction-to-motion-in-one-dimension.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?

@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]

SAHIL 25 days ago
Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 7 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
so how many attempts were left for iit jee after leaving one year exactly after 12 th without giving in 2017

@ sourabh 3 times max u can give jee main exam . but if there is a condition that u should attempt that in the consecutive year of the appearance of board . so, if u are not attempting the...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

you can appear only three times for this exam . so if you have appeared only one time before then two chances are left for you thanks post if still doubt exist

SAHIL 12 days ago
Sir, I am seeking admission into B.Tech(Mechanical) from IIT. How do i get good grades, giv me preparation tips please. Rama

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS AND PLEASE POST IF STILL ANY DOUBT PERSIST IN...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off