DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i need to know hoe to prepare for olympiads.

i have started my iit coaching just 2 months back but i want to seriously start studying for olympiads from right now itself.

so plz can u advise on how to go about it.

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

continue with your study of IITJEE and alongside that get a problem book of MTG and try to solve those questions.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 15 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 14 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 27 days ago
in an intrinsic semiconductor band gap is 1.2eV then ratio of number of charge carriers at 600K and 300K is

Hope you understand the solution

Adarsh 2 months ago

Please approve if the above answer is correct.

Adarsh 2 months ago

Pl

Adarsh 2 months ago
Sir, Please give me the preference order for the following on the basis of future scope and placements:- Chemical engineering at DTU, environmental engineering at DTU, CSE/ECE at manipal...

1)ECE+MBA at Thapar university 2)Chemical engineering at DTU, 3)environmental engineering at DTU 4)CSE/ECE at manipal university 5)Oil technology, Leather technology, Food technology,...
  img
Charchit Tailong 16 days ago

Thapar and DTU both stand atop, you can simply visit the weblinks of both along with certain other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,.........................Galgotias Uni,...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago
Sir, i have got CRL 9LAKHS and SC rank 79502 . i wanted to know is crl considered or sc rank considered for seat allotment into nits?

Hi, Your category rank will be considered for filling up the reserved seats. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

At the time of allocatio of seats a candidate’s CRL is considered and Category rank is meant for relaxation,...........you need to visit the official website of Jeemain to check out the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
View all Questions »