ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i need to know hoe to prepare for olympiads.

i have started my iit coaching just 2 months back but i want to seriously start studying for olympiads from right now itself.

so plz can u advise on how to go about it.

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

continue with your study of IITJEE and alongside that get a problem book of MTG and try to solve those questions.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book will be best for mathematics for iit jee 2016??

Books: NCERT RD SHARMA MLKHANNA or ARIHANT

UPINDERJEET SINGH 15 days ago

u n which std??

Jeetvan 14 days ago
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
Kya SAP bats sakate hai

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj 10 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 9 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 9 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
View all Questions »