Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i need to know hoe to prepare for olympiads.

i have started my iit coaching just 2 months back but i want to seriously start studying for olympiads from right now itself.

so plz can u advise on how to go about it.

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

continue with your study of IITJEE and alongside that get a problem book of MTG and try to solve those questions.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir plz refer me best books to crack it
Dear Student, You can refer to our website and get the list of best books helpfull in preparation for JEE. You can choose any books from the list. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?
Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
Avinash 3 months ago
Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...
Suchitra Ray 3 months ago
Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...
Devik Aggarwal 3 months ago
i got 1933 rank in jee advanced 2015 should i go for cs in iit ropar or engineering in physics in delhi (and later try for dep-c to cs in delhi)?
hi.. i am at the same it possible to migrate to cs...??
kartik 5 months ago
engineering in physics in delhi
Shivang Chaubey 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details