i need to know hoe to prepare for olympiads.

i have started my iit coaching just 2 months back but i want to seriously start studying for olympiads from right now itself.

so plz can u advise on how to go about it.

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

continue with your study of IITJEE and alongside that get a problem book of MTG and try to solve those questions.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
sir, i am very weak in physics. i am able to score 55-60% marks in maths and chemistry.but in physics it is very less(25-30%). will you help me. i am going to take jee advanced 2014 on may...

See You have to practice a lot. Remember all the concepts so that all of them areintuitive to you. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
m in B.E.mech i m having an study material of brilliant- 2003 & books of g k publi. & handa publi of 2003 shall i use those books or buy new one level of difficulty matters ? if new plz...

You should read the books suggested by your professors , the books you are using are meant for jee not for B.E in mechanical engineering..................
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
Do MNIT jaipur take state rank for admission or all india rank in home state quota.please reply.It will be best if iget answer from askiitians faculty.other can also reply.

In home state quota MNIT take home state rank for admission. As you know that 50 % seats as reserved for homestate candidates, so for seat allotment in home category candidate’s home...
  img
Ramreddy 13 days ago
View all Questions »