i need to know hoe to prepare for olympiads.

i have started my iit coaching just 2 months back but i want to seriously start studying for olympiads from right now itself.

so plz can u advise on how to go about it.

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

continue with your study of IITJEE and alongside that get a problem book of MTG and try to solve those questions.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
pls suggest me a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n also tell me hoe to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii look in for the detailed approach Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
what is the cutoff for nit durgapur homestate general category in various streams??

The closing ranks for NIT durgapur homestate general category in various streams are as shown below: 1. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur- Civil Engineering - Round 1- 15335 2....
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago
In maths most scoring topics?

coordinate geometry calculus and trigonometry Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech. IIT Kanpur
  img
Saurabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »