ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello i am planning to prepare for JEE 2012.I am going to buy H.C.Verma book and Resnick & halliday book for physics.My query is ,

•  How may volumes of Resnick and Halliday are there ?

• Or is the 8th edition enough for all versions ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

only h.c verma is sufficient for jee preperation.

if u want to try more books then u can go for krotov irrespective of resnick & halliday

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 12 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 10 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 days ago

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
what wil be the cutoff for kvpy 2014 SB stream

Category Cutoff Marks Total Marks General 50 100 SC/ST 34 100 PwD 34 100
  img
Komal 2 days ago
sir, the following are my marks / ranks in various exams which i wrote . jee mains : 191 / 360 bitsat : 284 / 450 amrita : 760 (rank) SRM : 672 (rank) CBSE board exam : expecting above 465...

based on your jee mains marks you stand some chance of getting NIT collage. and by your bitsat marks you might get in goa and hydrabad campus . and also you can know your estimated rank on...
  img
Abhinav 8 days ago

it is state rank and best of luck.
  img
Abhinav 7 days ago

sir, thank you for your answer. I tried the rank predictor in the link which you posted. It is showing a rank of 740. Is it all india rank or state rank?

Ravikiran 8 days ago
hello sir, is design at IIT guwahati better or cse at IIIT hyderabad better?

Hello Dear student... cse at IIIT hyderabad is much better branch than the IIT guwahti design , go for IIT Hyderabad cse than iit guwahati design.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
View all Questions »