Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Respected Sir/Ma'am kindly tell me how to manage the studies for a good rank in IIT entrance examination.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham,

The first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

You need to make taime table according to urself.. And manage your time as well as energies for the preparation of IIT JEE.

Study on target basis .i.e make a time table for one week along with list of topics that you will cover in that week.

Keep giving mock tests and join some good coaching centre for the proper guidance.   

All the Best .

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 15 days ago
I am a class 10 student. What books shall I read from now so as to crack medical Entrance?

hi cheerful girl you can go to following link to check best books for medical entrance http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

If u are a medical aspirants then u need to know everything else that are there in ncert .so, first of all in 10 th complete your ncert properly as that will help u to clear your concept...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hello..... Im currently in 11 th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10 th board . But, I have not studied that much in my...

@ jeeva there is no relation of class 10 th exam cgpa with the aiims and neet like medical entrances , even by hardwork u can make it . so, frst of all donot loose the confidence on you ....

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

HI JEEVA NO PROBLEM HOW MUCH YOU HAVE STUDIED TILL 10TH. YOU WILL GOING TO START FROM BASICS FROM CLASS 11 . ALL THE SYLLABUS AS WELL AS CONCEPTS ARE NEWER .SO DONOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR...

SAHIL 5 days ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off