ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Respected Sir/Ma'am kindly tell me how to manage the studies for a good rank in IIT entrance examination.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham,

The first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

You need to make taime table according to urself.. And manage your time as well as energies for the preparation of IIT JEE.

Study on target basis .i.e make a time table for one week along with list of topics that you will cover in that week.

Keep giving mock tests and join some good coaching centre for the proper guidance.   

All the Best .

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 11 days ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma yesterday
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

9 hours ago
Does someone has uptu 2014 paper ?

Sorry I searched a lot but didnt find 2014 paper .

Drake 2 months ago

I had suggest u a book by arihant which has all the papers . It is available on amazon by the name upsee-gee Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Your welcome

Drake 2 months ago
i have scored 80 in jee mains and 94.2 % in boards. i belong to sc category do i have a chance of getting admission in DTU or NSIT or nits ?

Hi.. Although the percentage of your board exams is good enough, but the corresponding score for the jee mains is less. Since there is a contribution of nearly 60% from the jee marks. It...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

You may get in NITs but be patient till the final counselling. All the best.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Yes definately there is chance
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago
how much mark is required to get admission inKEM

Dear aspirant , In order to take admission in M.B.B.S.,you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks with medical stream in Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.After...
  img
Raheema Javed 28 days ago

In KEAM, you have to score above 850 to get MBBS admission in general category.

Adarsh 26 days ago
View all Questions »