ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi, I am a 9th grade student. I want to start preparing for IIT entrance exams.Please suggest me some good books for PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Monika ,

Really good decision from your side to prepare for IIT-JEE. you have a lot of time to grasp concepts and build yourself . Start reading NCERT books seriouisly , they need to be solved thouroughly. As far as other books for PCM are concerned ,

PHYSICS ,  read and solve H.C verma, it will clear concepts.

MATHS , solve R.D Sharma whcih has got lot of problems to solve .

Chemistry ,take a book by  S.chand , they are good. 

ALso as a suggestion i will suggest that you should give olympiad exams as they are ultimate testing points at your level.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

IN MY OPINION, TAKE SOME ADVANCED BOOKS FOR DEVELOPING YOUR MIND ---

1) TATA MC GRAW HILL- NUMERICAL PHYSICS CLASS 9

2) RS AGGARWAL CLASS 11 FOR BASIC CONCEPTS

3) A. I .PRILEPKO FOR INEQUALITY PROBLEMS IN MATHS

4) NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS12

4 years ago

Is there any book by HC verma for class 9 for physics which can crack into iit jee exams

4 years ago

answer the problems in the ncert book.it will be good to you

one year ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicine

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 5 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 5 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 27 days ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS 27 days ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 5 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 5 months ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-1 Q9)

Sum of any two forces can not be less than third force. Hence answer is 4
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
How to be a gold medalist in an engineering college ?

In order to become a gold medalist in an engineering college you must be a study freak. Infact becoming a gold medalist is entirely depends on one’s academic performance. You should be...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than relying...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 5 years ago
View all Questions »