Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

Hi, I am a 9th grade student. I want to start preparing for IIT entrance exams.Please suggest me some good books for PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Monika ,

Really good decision from your side to prepare for IIT-JEE. you have a lot of time to grasp concepts and build yourself . Start reading NCERT books seriouisly , they need to be solved thouroughly. As far as other books for PCM are concerned ,

PHYSICS ,  read and solve H.C verma, it will clear concepts.

MATHS , solve R.D Sharma whcih has got lot of problems to solve .

Chemistry ,take a book by  S.chand , they are good. 

ALso as a suggestion i will suggest that you should give olympiad exams as they are ultimate testing points at your level.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

IN MY OPINION, TAKE SOME ADVANCED BOOKS FOR DEVELOPING YOUR MIND ---

1) TATA MC GRAW HILL- NUMERICAL PHYSICS CLASS 9

2) RS AGGARWAL CLASS 11 FOR BASIC CONCEPTS

3) A. I .PRILEPKO FOR INEQUALITY PROBLEMS IN MATHS

4) NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS12

5 years ago

Is there any book by HC verma for class 9 for physics which can crack into iit jee exams

4 years ago

answer the problems in the ncert book.it will be good to you

2 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicine

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...

Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 4 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 6 months ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
what are the various institutes that i can opt for via jee mains exam......

All the NIT’s and numerous other state colleges use JEE MAIN scores for admission in their UG courses.If you have any specific query you can ask about the college.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Please suggest an efficient study planner for preparation of Olympiads alonwith JEE. I am currently in class XI and am aspiring for JEE 2017. So, what other inputs/books are needed for...

Dear student, Study planner is available on askIITians website. Please refer from their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off