DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi, I am a 9th grade student. I want to start preparing for IIT entrance exams.Please suggest me some good books for PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Monika ,

Really good decision from your side to prepare for IIT-JEE. you have a lot of time to grasp concepts and build yourself . Start reading NCERT books seriouisly , they need to be solved thouroughly. As far as other books for PCM are concerned ,

PHYSICS ,  read and solve H.C verma, it will clear concepts.

MATHS , solve R.D Sharma whcih has got lot of problems to solve .

Chemistry ,take a book by  S.chand , they are good. 

ALso as a suggestion i will suggest that you should give olympiad exams as they are ultimate testing points at your level.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

IN MY OPINION, TAKE SOME ADVANCED BOOKS FOR DEVELOPING YOUR MIND ---

1) TATA MC GRAW HILL- NUMERICAL PHYSICS CLASS 9

2) RS AGGARWAL CLASS 11 FOR BASIC CONCEPTS

3) A. I .PRILEPKO FOR INEQUALITY PROBLEMS IN MATHS

4) NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS12

4 years ago

Is there any book by HC verma for class 9 for physics which can crack into iit jee exams

4 years ago

answer the problems in the ncert book.it will be good to you

one year ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicine

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash 7 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash 7 months ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh one month ago

plz post question

noogler one month ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »