ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi, I am a 9th grade student. I want to start preparing for IIT entrance exams.Please suggest me some good books for PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Monika ,

Really good decision from your side to prepare for IIT-JEE. you have a lot of time to grasp concepts and build yourself . Start reading NCERT books seriouisly , they need to be solved thouroughly. As far as other books for PCM are concerned ,

PHYSICS ,  read and solve H.C verma, it will clear concepts.

MATHS , solve R.D Sharma whcih has got lot of problems to solve .

Chemistry ,take a book by  S.chand , they are good. 

ALso as a suggestion i will suggest that you should give olympiad exams as they are ultimate testing points at your level.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

IN MY OPINION, TAKE SOME ADVANCED BOOKS FOR DEVELOPING YOUR MIND ---

1) TATA MC GRAW HILL- NUMERICAL PHYSICS CLASS 9

2) RS AGGARWAL CLASS 11 FOR BASIC CONCEPTS

3) A. I .PRILEPKO FOR INEQUALITY PROBLEMS IN MATHS

4) NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS12

4 years ago

Is there any book by HC verma for class 9 for physics which can crack into iit jee exams

3 years ago

answer the problems in the ncert book.it will be good to you

one year ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicine

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 2 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 2 months ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 days ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 16 days ago

thnx!

Rickey 16 days ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 6 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa one year ago
View all Questions »