Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi, I am a 9th grade student. I want to start preparing for IIT entrance exams.Please suggest me some good books for PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Monika ,

Really good decision from your side to prepare for IIT-JEE. you have a lot of time to grasp concepts and build yourself . Start reading NCERT books seriouisly , they need to be solved thouroughly. As far as other books for PCM are concerned ,

PHYSICS ,  read and solve H.C verma, it will clear concepts.

MATHS , solve R.D Sharma whcih has got lot of problems to solve .

Chemistry ,take a book by  S.chand , they are good. 

ALso as a suggestion i will suggest that you should give olympiad exams as they are ultimate testing points at your level.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

IN MY OPINION, TAKE SOME ADVANCED BOOKS FOR DEVELOPING YOUR MIND ---

1) TATA MC GRAW HILL- NUMERICAL PHYSICS CLASS 9

2) RS AGGARWAL CLASS 11 FOR BASIC CONCEPTS

3) A. I .PRILEPKO FOR INEQUALITY PROBLEMS IN MATHS

4) NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS12

5 years ago

Is there any book by HC verma for class 9 for physics which can crack into iit jee exams

5 years ago

answer the problems in the ncert book.it will be good to you

2 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicine

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 24 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
which is better ece in iit roorke or mechanical in iit kharagpur

ece is the best engneering branch.mechanical also good one but now a days ece is the best one.i advice you to choose what your are interest that one you choose.it is better for your...

raj one month ago

Dear Student, both the branches are good and assure a good future. Electronics for PR in a foreign land and Mechanical for both industry as well as academics. ECE has a wide scope to fly...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Good evening sir , Can you please tell me the correct explanation for the difference of organic and inorganic compounds ???

@ JEEVA The main difference is in the presence of a carbon atom; organic compounds will contain a carbon atom (and often a hydrogen atom, to form hydrocarbons), while almost all inorganic...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
  img

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off