Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 20 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 20 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
which engineering branch is best for present situations???

Good to pose question and to answer it yourself !!...Well CSE/EEE/Biotech/CIVIL will be a good choice,........but along with it this thing is also very much required that one must be a hard ...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

ece and cse is best......

babi one month ago
I m getting 230 + marks in jee mains paper 2 .. cat is SC .. is there any chance m going to get NIT or any good collg for architecture ? Reply asap .. coz my paper 1 was a complete disaster...

yes, u hv chnaces of nit , beacuse of the catagory .. wait for the paper 2 cutoff and result and attend the councelling , u wl get any of the nit .. ALL THE BEST ..

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

Prepare well for Paper-2, your score is pleasing and perhaps your category may also help, but make sure that the institution you are planning to apply for expects you to get through NATA or ...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
sir im getting mechenical engineering in thapar university is it a good college for my future.

Yes its good. Refer to its webiste to get more about it. Also see its placement statistics. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes Thapar is no doubt a very good inst, still if you have a least doubt about it, then you may compare it with certain other leading institutions to get a comprehensive information about...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off