Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 3 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?
Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
Avinash 3 months ago
To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
I am in nit 1st year student .can i give jee adv next yr?
If this is your second attempt after the 12 th class, then you are eligible. Please go to our website for complete eligibility criteria. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar one year ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya one year ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali one year ago
My process of admission in engineering is still continueat GUJARAT, What to Choose from changa (CHARUSET) COMPUTER ENGINEERING GCET INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BIRAL ,V.V.NAGAR INFORMATION...
Go for Computer science, Electronics and Communication the Information Technology....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details