ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Is there any value of b.tech in india/abroad? Which is the best college for B.tech?

yes of couse BTECH has a very great value abroad.If it would niot have been of any significance then how could foreign company indian students. The best colleges are the IITs and NITs.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } B.Tech is one of the courses which makes a person updated with the best of the technical knowledge. There are many engineering colleges in India which...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago
Compare the stability of the following (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

But i am not confirm for ii.. May be it is b>C>D>E>A.. Wait for forum expert’s answer.

ANMOL SETH 6 months ago

answer for (ii) is b>e>a>c>d please give me explanation

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago

For i) The stability order will be : a>d>b>c

ANMOL SETH 6 months ago
View all Questions »