Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...

Yes You have a chance to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Yes its possible. Try to use the time effectively. Although some subjects/topics are similar in btech 1yr as was in 11-12th. This will helps you in covering both. Thanks.
  img

HI, Kindly refer to our website for information related to BITSAT and the preparation tips. Thanks.
  img

NO. I do not know any one.
  img
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??

All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
  img

Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
  img
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off