Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I got 212 marks in resonance Mains level test. Should it be considered a bad score and how accurate is the test series of resonance. ( I am a dropper)

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Hello ….… Can anyone tell me the ways to prepare alkyl halides …. Give 4 ways … ???

Dear student Kindly refer to the following image for your answer
  img
Bhavya one month ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 7 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 7 years ago
I got 101 marks in jee mains (qualified) and 942 in ipe . Can I get a seat in cbit through b category ( also qualified in jee Advance )

Dear Student, your score is good but not up to the mark to get an entry at Chaitanya, the simple reason is the merit has gone high and you may not be able to get your desired branch, may be ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

YES SURE YOU CAN GET BUT CHANCES ARE NOT TO HIGH AS CUTOFF VARIES FOR THIS COLLEGE EVERY YEAR.I THINK YOU CAN GET BIO TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING EASILY HOPE FOR THE BEST WITH WARM...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off