do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager one month ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager one month ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 11 days ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
my rank is 503697 in general and 32611 in sc. which NIT or IIIT will suitable for me?

As per your category rank you may get admission into NIT warangal,suratkal,Allahabad,Trichy,Kurukshetra etc. You may select your interested NIT and corresponding branch if you go for further...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 5 months ago
View all Questions »