do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
i want to know by preparing what topcs we can score good marks in jee mains.

Some of the most important topics are : Physics Mechanics Electrodynamics Modern Physics Mathematics differential and integral calculus coordinate geometry trigonometry physical chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »