do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 26 days ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago
which is the best physics book for theoritical understanding for class 12 ?

Hi, HC Verma is the best book for studyng physics for both Mians and Advanced. You need to study the theory completely and understand it. Than solve all the problems that are given there....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
The origin and development of the world crusher...

Hiii This is not the place to socialize .you can ask question if you have else thanks for posting on Askiitians. . . . . . .. . ..Thanks. . . . .. .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »