do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 2 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 2 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 2 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »