DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 23 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 22 days ago
View all Questions »