do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
IIIT-A Amethi campus or IIITM Gwalior, For IT ??

Dear student, IIIT A is better than IIITM for IT. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
What is the scope of IT in future?? Should IT in good college(NIT or IIIT) be preffered to CSE in not so gud NIT..?? My category rank is 15429 in JEE mains. I am general category girl...

Hi, CS is slightly better than IT. So you should prefer IT in good college as compared to CSE in not so good colleges. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »