do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 3 months ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which subject need to focussed more

Certailnly, all the subjects need to be focussed more for engineering stream to clear the cutoff. Once, you’ve made that mark, which means you are well prepared even for the worst test...
  img
Ravi 6 days ago
sir , i want to know the priority of the following colleges along with the branches mentioned: (1)SGSITS INDORE WITH IPE (2)UIET CHANDIGAR WITH MECH. (3)PEC CHANDIGAR WITH IPE (4)YMCA...

With the data acqired from resources and data tabulation you can consider the colleges to be in the order PEC CHANDIGARH SGSITS INDORE YMCA FARIDABAD UIET CHANDIGARH
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir,Please help I want to know if government colleges of CSAB counselling consider my general category AIR of 224000 or will they consider AIR Overall of 374000???/

considering that if you belong to general category, here it goes - they consider your general category rank for admissions into outside state colleges.. For home state colleges they consider...

Abhi99 3 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »