ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   do i need to qualify in the main test as well as the aptitude test to get in b.arch??and are both the tests on the same day??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kiran,

Yeah very correct you have to clear the main test as well as aptitude test in order to get into B.Arch....

The two tests are on different days...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 20 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 20 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 2 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
Sir I have AIR-77830 and AIR OBC-NCL – 21574 MY STATE RANK IS 9521(OVERALL) AND 2932(CATEGORY) Can i get iiit allahabad and mnit allahabad or any other nit

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Presently CSAB 2014 is showing opening and closing ranks after round 1 for colleges and it is written they are AIR but which AIR overall or category?

Presently in the CSAB 2014 site opening and closing ranks are showing, But these closing and opening ranks are AIR overall but not category. In the first round seat allotment is done on the...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
View all Questions »