DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

helloz!

i didnt clear jee dis year. i got eee rank 22659.

i hav taken admission in YMCA FARIDABAD.

I WANT TO GIVE IIT A SECOND TRY.but since my peers were not agreeing for a full drop, i had to do so.

i have taken admission in dce nsit batch of brilliant tutorials. i was student of vmc for last two years. i came to know that vmc too runs dis kind of batch. so shall i stick to brilliant or take up vmc. brilliant is very near to my home but vmc is not. so plz help.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear yachana........

vmc is better than brilliant and according to me hardwork is the key to success and gave the good future....so u can join vmc rather than brilliant........gud luck...........

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category...

ng29 one month ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago
Hello Sir, I just want to ask about the accuracy of your rank predictor. Actally, it’s showing my All India Expected rank to be under 7,000, whereas other websites are saying that it’s...

Ok tell me your marks, then i will let you know.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

my marks are 400..my rank?

gvgvg 21 days ago
Sir, what are the procedures involved in applying for B-Tech admission in NITs?.Please help.

counselling will start after 7 july that is after declaration of rank by cbse after that u have to fill online form for conselling and fill choices of colleges with corresponding streams as...

ng29 3 days ago

I scored 166 in Jee Main and has 96% in CBSE borad exams. Will I get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in NIT Calicut if belong to OBC Category?

viswanath 3 days ago

i don’t think so because here jee marks matters

Gman Namg 3 days ago
View all Questions »