Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

helloz!

i didnt clear jee dis year. i got eee rank 22659.

i hav taken admission in YMCA FARIDABAD.

I WANT TO GIVE IIT A SECOND TRY.but since my peers were not agreeing for a full drop, i had to do so.

i have taken admission in dce nsit batch of brilliant tutorials. i was student of vmc for last two years. i came to know that vmc too runs dis kind of batch. so shall i stick to brilliant or take up vmc. brilliant is very near to my home but vmc is not. so plz help.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear yachana........

vmc is better than brilliant and according to me hardwork is the key to success and gave the good future....so u can join vmc rather than brilliant........gud luck...........

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 22 hours ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

5 hours ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 3 days ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro 3 years ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 3 years ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^

Akash one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off