ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,,,!!!!! i am engulfed in a confusion..i have passed 12th this year and got selected in uptu and have received KNIT Sultanpur...all of my friends are taking a year drop..sometimes i think that next year i should give the iit exam as all of my friends are doing but sometimes i think that i should concentrate on my b.tech at KNIT..i don't know what step should i take and due to this i am spoiling all my days just by thiking all about this .....please sir help me to get out of this major problem as soon as possible.... 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u should go for ur btech,bcoz taking drp should be the last option. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 26 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 26 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 10 days ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 18 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago
sir i am getting 53 marks in jee main (obc)will i be eligible for jee advanced

Although the chances are very rare, but hope for the best, as bonus marks may reflect some impact...on the cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should better check the cut offlist fo yur category in the particular institution where you wish to pursue your degree, or otherwise ther are other eputed colleges and universities as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

It depends on the cut off , but the chances are low., try other exams. good luck.

shubham sharda one month ago
which is best – allen or fiitjee for one year coaching

I HAVE DONE COACHING IN RESONANCE KOTA.SEEING THE CONDITION AND COMPETITION THERE ,I WOULD SUGGEST FITJEE AS ALLEN IS BEST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS BUT STILL NOT BAD AS PER ACDEMIC...

akash tiwary 2 months ago

I HAVE DONE COACHING IN RESONANCE KOTA.SEEING THE CONDITION AND COMPETITION THERE ,I WOULD SUGGEST FITJEE AS ALLEN IS BEST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS BUT STILL NOT BAD AS PER ACDEMIC...

akash tiwary 2 months ago

it depends on teachers

Shubham Singh 2 months ago
Sir my jee mains marks is 117 and percentile is 93.18 I am from obc category. Can I get any nit college? ??

Yes, definitely yes, due to your category benefit you can get it, and i may tell you that you have bright chances to get a seat at the following places too, try visiting the websites of –...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

u can get a core branch in most of the nits since u’ve got a good percentile and also from OBC all the best

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
View all Questions »