Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

whats the syllabus for iitjee 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar one month ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 7 days ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana

Its difficult to get in NITW
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?

Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
  img

Difficult for you. Thanks.
  img

For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off