• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

whats the syllabus for iitjee 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
I have got 58 marks in OBc PwD category and belong to telangana .Will i get a seat in any NIT or the branch that i may get or in any other govt. colleges.

sorry but you are unble to pass cutof also so you cannot get a nit but donot lose hope ,because life exists beyond iit also thanks and approve my answer regards @sahil

SAHIL 26 days ago

Respected sir, might you dont know a thing that the cutoffs for pwd candidates will differ to the cuttoffs of their category.

aakash netha 25 days ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami 10 months ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains

Dear student, Your category rank will be used for filling up the reseved seats. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off