Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

whats the syllabus for iitjee 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 10 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off