Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 2 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 2 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 2 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
If the point (at^2 , 2at ) be exttemity of focal chord of parabola y^2 = 4ax then show length of focalchord is a(t + 1/t^2)

Hi, Find out the equation of focal chord as it passes through point (at^2 , 2at ) and (a,0) which is the focus. Now if this line cuts the curve again than let that point be (at1^2 , 2at1)....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi Student, If one of the extremities is P(at^2 , 2at ) Then for focal chord we have this relation t 1 t 2 = -1 So the other extremity will be Q Now apply distance formula to find out the...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro one year ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical deity...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing one year ago
View all Questions »