Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »