Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 days ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 days ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis one month ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra one month ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra one month ago
Sir Which is a better option in terms of placements and higher studies in abroad: IIT Roorkee Electrical or BITS Pilani CS? Please reply soon.

In terms of placements yes CS is always placed Higher when you only have BTech but for higher studies and into academics IIT’s always going to be a basket of oppurtunities for you....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have an interest to pursue Aerospace Engineering .. Is IIST good ?? How can I enter into it ?? Can u elaborate on ISAT exam ??

IIST is one of the very renowned colleges in world as far as Aerospace Engineering is concerned.They have very good tie ups with various International colleges and organisation in this...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago

You enter into IIST through JEE mains and JEE advanced exam. Aerospace is good in IIT kanpur and Kharagpur...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 days ago
View all Questions »