Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   whats the syllabus for iitjee 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 22 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 2 months ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?
Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
how to get more marks during revision
during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...
aananthan one year ago
study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...
FITJEE one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details