Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
sir plz rate chem eng at iit bhu or ece at nit warangal or mech at nit trichy

1.Chemical Engg at IIT BHU 2.ECE at NIT Warangal 3.Mech at NIT Trichy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It...

AskiitianExpert Shine 4 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 4 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 4 years ago
sir , i got jeemain2014 287marks, bitsat-2014 336 marks , and jeeadvance2014 219marks. i am interest CSE IN HYDERABAD only , which engineering college is better for future opportunities and...

Hi, You can predict your rank in JEE Mains and Advanced with the help of the following provided links. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago

You have a very good chances of getting CSE at IIIT Hyderabad. I think you should go there because you would get good package & research opportunity there. Good Luck! Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »