Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If for real values of x, cosA = x+1/x,then A) A is an acute angle B) A is a right angle C) A is an obtuse angle

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below It is possible, because Not possible, because So cosA will be negative which means A should be b/w (pi)/2 & pi. (c) is a...
  img
Jitender Singh yesterday
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 19 days ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
sir in mathematics and computing in gowhati ,mathematics and computing in kanpur ,electrical engneering in kharagpur,electrical and communication engneering in kharagpur which is best and...

Packages for EE and Mathematics & Computing are very good. It doesnt really depends on choice of these branches but your package will be decided on your grades.. Hence, if you will have...
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago

Hi T Sai teja, As I already told you EE in any of the old IITs is good according to the placements and packages. But, Mathematics and computing also offers you great scopes. It depends on...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 5 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
View all Questions »