Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 13 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 13 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 19 days ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav one month ago
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav one month ago
Civil vs Chemical vs Aerospace in IIT mumbai.......what is better... mainly between civin and chemical in mumbai

first go by which branch you like. check out whether you like civil or chemical or aerospace. then it would be easier. depends on whether you want to remain an engineer after 4 years, or...

Vineet Vinayak 10 months ago

thanks a lo brother

Vineet 10 months ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon

Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »