Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago
does closing ranks change to much for new iits

Yes it varies but not by the large value.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate

Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.

Prerna Pal 22 days ago
View all Questions »