Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 22 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 21 days ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...

Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »