• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

what is the syllabii for iitjee 2010??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 13 days ago
i get 324 mark in bits & 938 rank ipu what shod icuse

Definitely BITs !! You can get a decent branch with this score. And if you are really very much branch specific, BITs also provide an opportunity to change your branch after first year(...
  img
Ankit 7 days ago

Congratulations Dear, it’s a good score and you have quite good chances of getting admission in any of the leading institutions of the country, like – BITS, Pilani,..........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks

You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What are future aspects in automotives after doing it from a renowned university like iit madras???

I am at IIT Bombay and my placements have just been done. Considering the fact that all the older IIT’s have same placement opportunities. There are 3 different options 1) After doing...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off