Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

what is the syllabii for iitjee 2010??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 20 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 20 days ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Dear Sir, I need to know which engg. college is better(in terms of placements,faculty and infrastucture) JUIT,Waknaghat or SKIT,Jaipur .

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi nikhil SKIT, JAIPUR IS THE BEST AVAILABLE OPTION FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT OF COLLEGE IS GOOD. THERE IS A GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL. FROM THE LAST TWO YEARS , THERE...

SAHIL one month ago
From which class we have to start preparing for aiims?

start from 8 th .put your base strong. then it is easy to build over the strong foundation. but dont worry if you are in a big class. work hard. there is nothing impossible.

ram 8 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017

@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}

SAHIL 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off