Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what is the syllabii for iitjee 2010??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews
Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 6 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims
Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
Raheema Javed one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details