Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

img
Avinash 13 days ago
i had attempted the manipal online test and i got 57out of 200,i will get the seat in manipal for mechanical

Although the chances are very rare, but try hard for prep now onwrds.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

what is marks out of 200 to get amechanical engineering seat in manipal

P Naga Sai 2 months ago

Do the results come after giving test ? I have to also give it

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
I have got 19000 rank in Jee mains this year. Could you please guide me if I have a chance in the Kashmirir Migrant quota for JAC 2015.

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
who was the first prime minister of india??

First PM of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was the first Prime Minister before independence and was the Prime Minister from 1947 till his death in 1962.

disha 20 6 years ago
View all Questions »