There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   what is the syllabii for iitjee 2010??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
AIPMT RETEST SCORE 595 12TH FROM DELHI BOARD WILL I GET MAMC

Yes you will :) Definitely through state quota

Neeti 29 days ago
Sir..which one is better.. nit trichy civil nd nit allahabad mech...and I want to do ms.... which one have more opportunities,?

Prefer NIT Trichy.
  img

NIT Trichy stands atop between the two, still you may go for an extensive comparison and contrast of certain reputed institutioons in terms of quality education and placements, wherever you ...

View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details