Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 15 days ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R yesterday
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
in 3 rd round nit biotech went upto 61122(obc).i have a obc rank of 72000.can i get that in 4 th / spot round?

Yes you may get. Best of Luck.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Yes there are chances to get a seat, keep visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa to check the latest updates,....if ever due to some reasions you could not make it then try...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago
i got 79 marks in jee main and i scored 66.2 % in bihar board what will be my rank nd can i get nit

It highly impossible to get qualify as you are not in the cutoff range. All the best
  img
Avinash one month ago

Very rare chance of getting NIT. For rank use askiitians rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

it seems impossible

vb 22 days ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »