Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 18 days ago
Help me decide between IIT Ropar CSE and IIT Guwahati Mathematics and Computing (I’m not good at math.. Is Maths difficult in MnC ?)

Hello student, As you are feeling maths a bit difficult,you can choose CSE at IIT ropar as it has good placements. All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

your definition of math will change when you go to college. m&c is similar to cs in placements. preferrably stay away from the new iits.try bitsp/nitt/w/k/iiith if you are getting them. all...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
if a student got 100 marks in jee main 2014 and 80% in boards. belong to sc cat.pleasetell his air and which colledge he can get

Hi, Visit askiitians JEE Mains rank predictor available in our website to have a better idea. Also you can visit the college and branch predictor to know which college and branch you can...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday
View all Questions »