Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad yesterday
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 4 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 4 months ago
i am getting 222 in jee adv what will be my rank?

Hi Nice performance & Congratulations. Your rank should be around 1206. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

your rank will be about 10,000 if you have decent score in boards.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Congratulatios If you are lucky enough you may get a rank near about 800-900

James Macmillan 5 months ago
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

The question is very objective in it’s sense. Yes the college has got decent academic staff, good labs, great environment for growth and equanimous atmosphere for living and learning....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »