Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 7 months ago

obc

saumya 7 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Can a Bangladeshi apply?

Yes you can apply. But you dont need to give entrance exam. This is the eligibility for foreign student FOREIGN NATIONALS (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only): Foreign candidate nominated...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 9 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
which one is wise to take: metallurgy of NIT jaipur or NIT durgapur?

NIT jaipur is better college than NIT durgapur interms of infrastructure, placements. So it is wiser to choose Metallurgy from that college rather than NIT durgapur. If you want to know more...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »