ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

a glass(n=2) coverd by two spherical surfaces(each ROC=10) situated in air.an object is situated 10 cm from glass.find the final image after bi-refraction from spherical surfaces

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

let v be distance of first image from first surface. 1/10  +2/v =(2-1)/10 therefore v=∞,for second surface u=-∞,

therefore 2/(-∞) + 1/v =(1-2)/(-10) thus v=10cm. therefore the final image is 10cm from the glass on the opposite side of the glass as the object

'Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.'

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 3 months ago
when will rank list of jeemain 2015 will be declared

Today the result will be announced and after that you must look out to locate a reputed institution for your degree, i recommend these names to check out the details – Lovely Professional...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

JEE MAIN 2015 rank list will be announced on JUNE 24, 2015.

anshika singh 10 days ago

on 24 june 2015

sajid 10 days ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 27 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 27 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
sir i got 143 marks in jee main 2015, 91%in cbse and i belong to obc ncl can i get nit?

Of course you may get it at NIT, it will be a wise decision to compare and contrast some other good institutions of a deserving reputation before taking any final decision: International...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

as cut off for ur category is less thn common merit list, and also ur baord percenrage is good may be u get a nit , and i will prefer u to opt college prefernce rather stream preference and ...

ng29 26 days ago

u will get a good nit but wait till the actual ranks are disclosed

grenade 26 days ago
Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

There are many renowned colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your integrated B.Tech-M.Tech degree. Somewhere the JEE score is given much weightage, at otheres bothe JEE...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET , NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago

Sorry for typing errors.

Nachiket Deolankar 3 months ago
sir i am a obc candidate and secured 72 in mains 2015 and 79.6% in cbse i belong to delhi is there any chance of getting mechanical,automobile or civil in nit delhi,dtu,nsit

as these branches are highly in demand that to for nit delhi you have very minimum chancesin getting the respective branches.and your marks are in and around cut off region so dant loose...
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

As I told you, you are on the jst boarder range and it affectsyour rankhugely. Even the 1 lakh cutoff is for the final counselling schedule.You need to be patient till final counselling.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

sir what about dtu as i have seen that the cutoffs are around 100000 so can i achieve that

Shivam 20 days ago
View all Questions »