Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

electrical engg is best in which iit? when u cn get it in any of the iit ,where should i go?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ajay,

Let me tell you IIT Delhi and IIT kanpur have got tremendous job opportunies and other facilities as far as Electrical engg is concerned. Based on my personal experience I would suggest you go for IIT Delhi.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 8 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 8 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
i failed in 2014 12 th examination ;but passed with 90 % in class 12 th in 2015 . I gave my first attempt to jee (mains+advanced) in 2015. Am i eligible to give jee advanced 2016 ??

Dear Student, You are not eligible for advanced but you can give JEE mains. Refer the following link for the detialed eligibility criteria for JEE advanced....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I have got 58 marks in OBc PwD category and belong to telangana .Will i get a seat in any NIT or the branch that i may get or in any other govt. colleges.

sorry but you are unble to pass cutof also so you cannot get a nit but donot lose hope ,because life exists beyond iit also thanks and approve my answer regards @sahil

SAHIL 4 days ago

Respected sir, might you dont know a thing that the cutoffs for pwd candidates will differ to the cuttoffs of their category.

aakash netha 3 days ago
Sir now u will be knowing that jee main is in 15 days So sir, plzz suggest a method to revise Or a way in which i can revise all the topics in these 15 days Please sir

Dear Student, You should go through all the important formulas and concepts in these days. You must have prepared the formula or concepts sheets, so this is the best time to go carefully...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

there is less time to revise please careful on it. don’t study overnight it is harmful to your health don’t get nervous. be confident think positive. i wish you get high marks in exam. best ...

ULFAT one month ago

+ULFAT yes sir i will definitely inform u about my marks in jee main Thank u sir for ur guidance. I will definitely follow it

sarvesh one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off