Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

electrical engg is best in which iit? when u cn get it in any of the iit ,where should i go?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ajay,

Let me tell you IIT Delhi and IIT kanpur have got tremendous job opportunies and other facilities as far as Electrical engg is concerned. Based on my personal experience I would suggest you go for IIT Delhi.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 21 days ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 22 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I have been studying since class 11 th (for JEE). But not with 100% effort.(But a considerable hard work) Can I still a get a fantastic score (250 to 300) in Mains and a good rank in...
considering u r in 12 th have got excellent plan....make sure u execute it really well......n do give tests that will tell u where you stand n how much more u need to give...
alisha 2 months ago
its good that u had started excellent hard work and no doubt u will get good rank in jee main and advanced if u maintain this schedule and i will prefer u bansal classes question bank...
ng29 2 months ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e
I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student
MOHAMMED ANAS 9 months ago
n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e
vamshiakena 9 months ago
n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e
vamshiakena 9 months ago
which is better ece in iiit bhubneswar or industrial design in nit rourkela?
When you look at the scope after graduation ece got many chances as this in limelight all the time.
Avinash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details