ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hello sir i scored 57.33% in class 12 and i belong to SC category so plese tell me can i appear for IIT-JEE 2011.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE 2010

The candidate who have passed 12th or equivalent with aggregate 60% marks, eligibile for IIT JEE 2010.
5% relaxation  for SC/ST candidates in aggregate in 12th or equivalent exam.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
how 2 study

first of all u must clear the proper meaning of question u asked

ng29 one month ago

with determination and concentration dont forget dedication for complete success approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

i got 971/1000 in telangana boards.can i get cse in sastra if not what all branches can i expect

Tell me your JEE Main score, if you are above 120, then with the help of Hme state res, you may get the college, not sure about CS.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

115 marks!!

goutham 11 days ago
Sir, I scored 166 in Jee Mains this year. I am expecting marks above 90% in my CBSE boards. Will I get a seat in NIT Calicut for Mechanical Engineering , with the above mentioned...

Dear student, Surely there are a good chance for this.Just wait for your ranks to be out and then you can be 100% sure abt it . Till then prepare for advance. All the best Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Your chances look good if you are in obc category. good luck.

shubham sharda 8 days ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 21 days ago
View all Questions »