Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

How should we manage our time to study the present going course in the institute and also to revise the the material which is being done in the inst. side by side?

And also how much time it takes to revise the whole syllabus of iit jee + additional books????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

DEAR tushar,

No doubt its very tedious to manage time when we are taking coaching as well but somehow we have to maintain an equilibrium between the two and revise our coaching notes on a daily basis or atleast on weekly basis.

To revise the whole syllabus properly one requires atleast 2-3 weeks and you have to study with full commitment and dedication. Remember your first shot has to be the BEST shot.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Thanks bhaiya for your advice........but can u tell me how i should revise the course so that i can strengthen my concepts of phy, chem, maths,...????? 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.

hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html if you have any further query ...

SAHIL 9 days ago

these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...

SAHIL 7 days ago

thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...

PRASHANT SHANKAR 7 days ago
Sir I got 149 marks in jee advance iam a obc candidate and I got 983 in 2nd year

Dear Student, you need to check your rank thereafter the status at the official website of the institution you have a dream to get admission in. secondly you need to check the category...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi vaishnavi please post the complete question and in a clear way also so that i can undeerstand wht is your doubt and can remove it as soon as possible thanks

SAHIL one month ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/

Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago

hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important concept.you chek on other websites.

raj 5 months ago

In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off