ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How should we manage our time to study the present going course in the institute and also to revise the the material which is being done in the inst. side by side?

And also how much time it takes to revise the whole syllabus of iit jee + additional books????

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

DEAR tushar,

No doubt its very tedious to manage time when we are taking coaching as well but somehow we have to maintain an equilibrium between the two and revise our coaching notes on a daily basis or atleast on weekly basis.

To revise the whole syllabus properly one requires atleast 2-3 weeks and you have to study with full commitment and dedication. Remember your first shot has to be the BEST shot.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Thanks bhaiya for your advice........but can u tell me how i should revise the course so that i can strengthen my concepts of phy, chem, maths,...????? 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

ofcourse bonus is give to all candidates and three questions are bonus approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

thanx...kindly go through a question asked in jee main 2015..question no. 75 as per set D .there are 2 aspects of question all have different answers according to aakash and allen its...

iitian one month ago

FOR ORGANIC REFER HIMANSHU PANDEY FOR INORGANIC JD LEE IS BEST if u score 50 in maths and 50 in chemistry and just 25 in physics u will qualify adv also but remember there is subjectwise cut...

ng29 one month ago
pl give detail

Please specific in your question....
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Hi student, Please elaborate your question and I guess you have forgotten to attach any image which you wanted to include in your question. Don’t worry, you can post in again and we...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago
View all Questions »