Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Hi

Is there a separate process or Quota for NRI's applying for IIT or do they have to undergo the same application procedure as resident Indian's?

Thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

They have to follow the same procedure as the residents of india with a few exceptions.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 14 days ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20