Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Hi

Is there a separate process or Quota for NRI's applying for IIT or do they have to undergo the same application procedure as resident Indian's?

Thanks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

They have to follow the same procedure as the residents of india with a few exceptions.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal one month ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
sir,i got 62% in hsc maha can i eligible for jee 2017

@ bharat 60 percent ua re telling overall or after normalisation . if overall then u still have chances beacuse normalisation criteria for jee is diffrent , and for that not the top 5 will...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir i got 32512 rank in genral and 1721 in sc category.. which colleage i can get i.e govrt or private but special thing is i want CHEMICAL branche....plzz tell me any guss

Dear Student, plaese use askiitians rank predictor and get to know your probable rank thereafter search for some reputed institutions where you may get your desired branch, i.e. Chemical...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI PUSHKAR GO TO FOLLOWING LINK TO PREICT YOUR COLLEGE AND BRANCH http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html MOREOVER I THINK YOU CAN EXPECT CHEMICAL BRANCH ALSO...

SAHIL 3 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi 2 years ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details