DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

Is there a separate process or Quota for NRI's applying for IIT or do they have to undergo the same application procedure as resident Indian's?

Thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

They have to follow the same procedure as the residents of india with a few exceptions.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

problen solving concept revealing motivation

grenade one month ago
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 4 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush 20 hours ago

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest

Hi.. I would advice you to simply rewise what you have done earlier. Since, now there is little time left, you can go through the mains and important topics and can practise some conceptual...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago
my ipu cet rank is 30648 can i get admission in btech

should i go for counselling or not pls tell me is their chance for me getting any collgue.. with any branch well i want CS,ITand EC

yogesh kumar 19 days ago

OK I WILL HELP U AS I HAV A LOT OF INFO REGARDING IP PLS TELL ME UR CATEGORY

mohit vashishtha 19 days ago

well i am from UP and obc

yogesh kumar 19 days ago
View all Questions »