DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

Is there a separate process or Quota for NRI's applying for IIT or do they have to undergo the same application procedure as resident Indian's?

Thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

They have to follow the same procedure as the residents of india with a few exceptions.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book will be best for mathematics for iit jee 2016??

Books: NCERT RD SHARMA MLKHANNA or ARIHANT

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago

u n which std??

Jeetvan one month ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 25 days ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 25 days ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit 25 days ago
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
which are the most scoring topics in jee main and which topics consume less time

see nowdays according to me physics and chemistry are most scoring andmaths is toughest among both.In chem and physics first master the easy topics and then go foe hard one

xyz one year ago
can we fill form for cbse as well as nios board

YEs...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

There is no mention that one cannot give both cbse and nios board. But, if you are associated with a school then it may become tedious for you to concentrate on both the boards because of...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »