ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i m also in same condition like from today if i preparefrom today for 2011 jee is it possible to crack jee plz give me time table required plzzzzzzz

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kulkarni,

This is the high time for preparing for JEE 2011. you should start studying from today itself with full commitment and dedication. Remember the more hardwork you do the better are your chances of getting into IIT......fulfill your dreams without wasting even a single day...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 25 days ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 19 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 20 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 26 days ago
hi … I am Kanika Khurrana I got 93 in 2015 jee mains and expecting 95 % in 2015 board exams . Will I get admission in IGDTUW

PLaese mention the category you fall into. Only then I can come up with a genuine answer.
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago

Karika Batra 3 days ago
cosx dy/dx=y 2 (1-sinx) cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Sir Does the Electrical Engineering branch at IIT Roorkee also include the Electronics part?

The electrical engineering branch in IIT Roorkee doesn’t include electronics . You would be doing a couple of courses of electronics department but apart from that there is no part of...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
View all Questions »