ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i had asked about any 1 can prepare jee in 7 days ? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

NO, it is impossible to prepare for jee in 7 days...infact people preparing for jee start their studies two years beforehand and sometimes even earlier!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 hours ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

-4 hours ago
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 8 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
Sir i am general and of rajasthan my air is 28000 can i get any branch in dtu based on last year cutoffs

In 15% other states students reservation, there would be around total max 12 seats for rajasthan foe SC, ST, OBC and GEN.. Now, you can guess, its very rare chance... But just attempt second...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 hours ago
are these notes suffiecient to crack exam

Notes are not given... You please follow standard books and previous years papers along with a test series...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, Pls mention which notes you are talking about ?? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITJEE, VJTI Mumbai, JAYPEE Univ, UPES Dehradoon, The good thing, IISc Banglore, premier institutions offers 4 year B Sc PHYSICS (Hons) programme, through its own entrance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

yes lakshay there are many colleges that take admission without jee score ipu,bitsat,vit,isi,chennai mathematical institute, jaypee noida , upes dehradun, some college also offer...

ng29 2 months ago

Thankyou sir . Can you please tell me in which govt. college i might get admission with such marks in MAINS and BOARDS . ?

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
View all Questions »