ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

would the pattern of iit jee 2011 question paper change?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

Till now there is no announcement for that .. So most probably the pattern will be same for the IIT JEE Question Paper..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 50 marks in jee main 2015 im in c category my board percentage is 80.2% by these marks can i get a admission in nit calicut

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of NITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

To get into an NIT one needs to take and clear JEE advance...and you need to visit the official website of NIT Calicut and then you will get a clear picture....I suggest you to visit some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

u should check out the opening and the closing rank with your board percentage this would definitely help u out

rahul 7 days ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 8 days ago
A line segment through a point P cuts a given circle in 2 points A&B such that PA = 16 and PB = 9, find the lengths of tangents from points to the circle 7 25 12 18

Hi Student There is direct relation for this PA*PB = PT 2 where p is the external point PT is tangent and PA and PB are secants cutting at A and B repectively From this relation PT =12 after...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago

PA.PB=PT 2 Hence the length of the tangenth is
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

2 PA.PB=PT from above relation we get pt=12

sajid 15 days ago
Sir Which is better college between Lovely Professional University Phagwara and Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana?

Hi LPU is a better college than Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana.
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

There are availability of sixty seats only in Guru Nanak Engineering College.Where as Lovely Professional University has International exposure.IT its India’s Largest University in terms of ...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago

IF YOU WANT PRIVATE INSTITUTE NOTHING IS BETTER THEN BITS PILANI AND MY ADVISE THAT LPU IS NOT A VERY GOOD COLLEGE SO DO NOT INVEST YOURSELF THERE …. SRM IS ALSO AVEY GOOD...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
What are future aspects with Chemical engineering?

Students will be exposed to chemicals, polymers, petroleum, pharmaceuticals along with computer and information technology for the development of chemical engineering processes. There are...
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
View all Questions »