Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

would the pattern of iit jee 2011 question paper change?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

Till now there is no announcement for that .. So most probably the pattern will be same for the IIT JEE Question Paper..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 6 months ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 6 months ago
which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 20 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 20 days ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee mains and i am obc ncl can i get admission in NIT.....

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

kindly check the opening and closing rank

vb 7 months ago
Rank to get into C.S in IIT M?

For getting CSE in IIT M your rank should be atleast 300.
  img
Abhinav 8 months ago

if u are asking about iit bombay then rank must be below 100 , bcoz one of my frnd had130 rank last year , and he did not get iit bombay cse he is iit delhi APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 8 months ago

no it is iit madrass

grenade 8 months ago
Please give me the preference order for the following colleges: Thapar University, IIIT Trichy, IIIT Kottayam, IIIT Kurnool, IIIT Kalyani, IIIT Dharwad

Dear student It depends on the branch that you want to take Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details