would the pattern of iit jee 2011 question paper change?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

Till now there is no announcement for that .. So most probably the pattern will be same for the IIT JEE Question Paper..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
An electromagnetic wave of freq = 3.0 MHz passes from vaccum into dielectric medium with permittivity e= 4.0 Then : a) wavelength is doubled and frequency remains same , b) wavelength is...

When an electromagnetic wave passes through a medium , then frequency remains unchanged. The speed of electromagnetic wave inside a medium is given by, v=(1/µe)0.5where,µ is...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
If the sum to infinity of the series :- 1 +4x + 7x 2 + 10x 3 ...infinite = 35/16. Find x?

solution: S =1 +4x + 7x2+ 10x3.......infinite.......................(1) xS = x + 4x 2 + 7x 3 .................. infinite....................(2) eqn1 – eqn2 = (1 – x)S = 1 + 3x +...
  img
Ajay Verma one month ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 4 years ago
My marks are 200 in JEE Mains and I have 90%. Which college can i get ?

Hi, try to prepare hard for JEE Advanced and you can get IIT Because you will not get good branch in NIT with this number .

Sonal Singh 5 months ago

Many ops are there... specify your region and intersts..

Vignesh M 4 months ago

hi, Please tell me about your category first.

sneha singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »